Gaming Multiman 4.83 -An error occurred during the start operation (80010017)

Xsanther

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi !!
So i've been trying to connect my PS3 with my laptop via Ethernet cable to transfer some games, and it require me using Multiman(4.83 version). When i try to run it, a message appears telling me that an error occurred during the start operation.
I've looked up the internet and can't seem to find a solution for this issue. Can anyone help me please !!

Richard115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !!
So i've been trying to connect my PS3 with my laptop via Ethernet cable to transfer some games, and it require me using Multiman(4.83 version). When i try to run it, a message appears telling me that an error occurred during the start operation.
I've looked up the internet and can't seem to find a solution for this issue. Can anyone help me please !!
I'm on Hfw 4.84 on my cech 3001a and am also experiencing the same issue with multiman. I can run all my downloaded games just fine, but when I try running multiman, well you know...

Reactions: pipopa

viralo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !!
how did you fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER