ROM Hack Multiple hacks for NTR?

TomboyGamerXL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I'm curious if I can use two different hacks simultaneously for the same game?
For instance, can i use the gay fates hacks and the fire emblem fates randomizer hack together. So far, when i place the gay fates first and then the randomizer into my sd, only the randomizer works. When i put the gay fates hack in after the randomizer, the randomizer doesn't work. :U

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically yes. Just use the Gay Fates files when you randomize the game. Gather the files you need for the randomizer first (do not randomize yet), then override those files with the Gay Fates hack files, then randomize.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: TomboyGamerXL

TomboyGamerXL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically yes. Just use the Gay Fates files when you randomize the game. Gather the files you need for the randomizer first (do not randomize yet), then override those files with the Gay Fates hack files, then randomize.
O.o I feel laughably stupid right now, thank you so much for you're time! I'll go try that right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/