moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got an assignment due in two days and the task is to write a report outlining a business strategy, IS strategy and IT strategy for a record company.
I've started writing stuff about how the internet has changed the way people acquire music and how record companies should watch and learn from p2p sites etc. etc.

Could people give me some good sites where I can get some stats and information on this shiatsu plz

thanks
gbasp.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
I've got an assignment due in two days and the task is to write a report outlining a business strategy, IS strategy and IT strategy for a record company.
I've started writing stuff about how the internet has changed the way people acquire music and how record companies should watch and learn from p2p sites etc. etc.

Could people give me some good sites where I can get some stats and information on this shiatsu plz

thanks
gbasp.gif
Off topic from your main question, but P2P means you don't have to pay for bandwith.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok I've pretty much finished this now but I need to know how online mp3 stores like amazon and itunes work, like hardware and stuff..
Anyone help?

Posts merged

nothing to indepth btw (this is a report meant for the management department not IT)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land