My avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My previous avatar... for those that remember, the girl with all the red... was removed by JPH. All he would say was it was inappropriate...

I say BULL!

There are SUPERVISORS with talking dick's as their avatars, and yet, my fully clothed anime style girl was innappropriate??

WTF JPH... were you completely drunk and stoned when you decided to remove it??

All I want is the explanation... WHY was/is it inappropriate?? What was wrong with it? When there are avatars that are 10x worse, and they stay...

You didn't have a problem with my avatar for a week, then all of a sudden... BOOM... was it because I didn't want to do your avatar/sig thing... I was going to, but a bunch of people jumped in, and I already have 2 flash cards, so I figured let someone else win...

Was it something I said to you? I don't remember, but if you tell me, I can clear it up...

All I want is the REASON why it's inappropriate! WHAT IS THE REASON YOU THINK IT'S INAPPROPRIATE?? too much cleavage? too much red? WTF?!?!?

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif
dick.gif

Go ahead... try to warn me for that... it's a supervisors avatar... if you warn me for posting that, they you better remove that avatar from the SUPERVISORS profile, AND warn him too!

(proof - djgarf - Supervisor with 2,883 posts, and member number 70

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be better if we could see what the avatar looked like, to either agree or disagree with you. Any chance of a link, or would it just be taken down again?

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, thought you meant he made a comment on MY avatar... lol

EDIT

Most likely it'll be taken down agian, but in the mean time, here's a link to it...

(note, this is half the original size of the image... but still bigger than the avatar size- it was not removed to due to size)

*removed*

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a few things to say here.

1. I never even saw you had that avatar. I remember you as Dr. Phil
2. da_head and irpacynot's avatars are not worse than that one you posted above me. But there is stuff worse out there, such as Mei-o's sig.
3. I agree about djgarf's avatar. I have always found it inappropriate and just plain gross

I think that mods should either get rid of it all, or none, because if only some of it is taken off, we get annoyed people, such as zidane_genome, and then we get mod bashing and pointing fingers at other people, and it just becomes a hostile environment.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't see anything particularly wrong with that. Maybe it got JPH a little too excited or something, I don't know. Heh.

I'd say though, that if a MOD thought it was inappropriate and removed it, just pick something else for an avatar and move on. No sense complaining about it because then a MOD may start to see YOU as inappropriate (or something like that) and suspend/ban you just for bitching about it, then you'd really be screwed.

I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, just sayin'.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ahhhh...sorry, I missed your avatar, with some other....This one is a bit "explicit" but as science said, there are some worst stuff out there....
Either remove all, or none........And Mei-o has pretty much, one of the "worst" sigs, and yet I don't think it's inappropriate at all..He made it really nice with those yellow tapes....

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would be fine if he would explain what was inappropriate about it...

here's the exact quote from him when I asked him what was inappropriate about it...

QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Can I ask exactly what was inappropriate with my avatar? the girl was completely covered, and I've seen anime avatars with FAR less clothing still on here...

I drew that, and am very proud of it... please, explain why it was removed...
Inappropriate

If you'd like, I can even take a screenshot to prove that's the exact conversation!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
I would be fine if he would explain what was inappropriate about it...

here's the exact quote from him when I asked him what was inappropriate about it...

QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Can I ask exactly what was inappropriate with my avatar? the girl was completely covered, and I've seen anime avatars with FAR less clothing still on here...

I drew that, and am very proud of it... please, explain why it was removed...
Inappropriate

If you'd like, I can even take a screenshot to prove that's the exact conversation!

If all you want is an explanation, then you should probably keep this in a PM. If he doesn't respond to you, ask another mod for clarification on why it was removed

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
We trust you.....well, just wait for JPH to come and explain.....or if you really want to use that avatar, PM Costello or someone with higher power, and ask if it's ok......

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've waited over 36 hours for him to respond... that's why I brought it public... all he said was that...

It's not like it was done 2-3 hours ago... this was done Oct 14th at 7:01PM Eastern US time....

I think over 40 hours is plenty of time to wait for a response!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
JPH is a prick.
He can't be bothered to update news, so he's getting a pet (see the news temper post)
Ignore it, complain to sinkhead.
Then put it back up.
Theres nothing wrong with it.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
I've waited over 36 hours for him to respond... that's why I brought it public... all he said was that...

It's not like it was done 2-3 hours ago... this was done Oct 14th at 7:01PM Eastern US time....

I think over 40 hours is plenty of time to wait for a response!
*yawn*

36 Hours? Boy I'm so sorry. I have things that I have to do, I don't sit on my computer all day and night.
I told you to tell another moderator (or a Supervisor or something) - I don't care to argue over an avatar.
As far as I'm concerned it's inappropriate for the board (anime women with large breasts, which she happens to be gripping).
Go whine over something this petty to someone else; I'm through with this whole ordeal.

This little display will cost you.

Also, djgarf can have whatever the hell he wants in his avatar. Who are you to tell him differently?

@Antoligy. You're exactly right. I've not posted hundreds of articles and releases.
Thanks for your contributions to GBAtemp, afterall you're a special member who's done a lot for the site.
smile.gif

-JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +1