My crush and thoughts...

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey guys!

You remember my situation: This girl who smokes hash and takes acid. And I have crush on her. She has a computer
and MSN. And she asked "Why your screen name is rest0re" and I explained her. All about the demoscene and stuff.
And I have talked with her over MSN some time now. She only had computer for two weeks. I helped over MSN to to
install uTorrent and stuff like that so she could get the movies and such stuff what girls use computer for (to watch lame
series). And I even gave her my old a6 Wacom and pirated full Artrage. Oh yea. I forgot I gave her Valentine's day gift.
A binded sketchbook with stencil on cover (her name in beautiful gothic golden letters).

Anyway this is my problem. Or actually I think I'm dumb and I don't understand what is best for me. I was talking with her
messenger again today. She hangs with her friend who is girl also. She is not from the same town. Let's call this other girl
Maria for example. She said "Oh Maria called he is coming to hang out with me for a couple days but I'm on MSN today."(She
goes to trip next week). I asked her something. And she went like. "Oh wait a minute. We just took LSD"

Yep, great
unsure.gif
. I felt anger and then I felt like "I have crush on the most stupid girl on the planet." Coz at the school
I felt really connection between us. Or maybe I'm just daydreaming (like always probably). She smiles at me and is really open
and nice and I feel like she is treating me nicely. Especially after that present I gave her. We sat on dinner table together and
she was like "Oh you got blue paint on your cheek" like she is paying attention on me. And was really really awesome today.

I seriously felt little bit ill when she typed that LSD thing and I just closed MSN window.

I figured out that there is this little nice girl that has crush on me also. Or I think. We were hanging out with this older woman
and she was really laughing at my jokes and following me. But I don't have any feelings for her. She's bit weird and could
be gamer type girl but I just can't feel a thing for her. Also there is other girl who is two years older than me and she studied
architecture before and we even had a coffee together. And I felt strong connection on her too. But no love feelings. Just
confusion that I like this not-so-nice-girl. So it's kind good that my crush goes to trip next week. I just felt like when she smiles
at me I'm at heaven. Last sunday I was at the school doing some paintings with other girl (let's call her Heidi) and we were
discussing something. And I don't really remember how it went to that I'm being single and finally that "But you have crush
on her!" she said. And I was like "What you know too?" and I blushed. And she said "Everybody knows it".
hate2.gif

Other non serious funny things

I would like to concentrate on demoscene finally but our coder is now at usa army. He liked army so much he recruited
himself to usa military and he will be stationed at Iraq. And this idiot rejoined Jasoft under different name and released some
shitty text on diskmagazine trying to hurt our group. Fuck him. So I'm looking for new coder. I think I'll try DBF/GVY democode
forums for new coder. We just need to put out some productions soon. I want to make DS or GBA demo. I just want my mind
out of this girl
smile.gif
Anyway...

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hrm, you're right that's a big problem if you really like her. Have you spoken to her about it at all, or are you worried you will ruin what you have?
Really, it's vital you tell her what you make of her drug habits, or it'll just come between you at some point. Just ask why she takes them, and that does she know how bad it is for herself.

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Trolly said:
Hrm, you're right that's a big problem if you really like her. Have you spoken to her about it at all, or are you worried you will ruin what you have?
Really, it's vital you tell her what you make of her drug habits, or it'll just come between you at some point. Just ask why she takes them, and that does she know how bad it is for herself.
I don't even know if this girl likes me like I like her. But basically I told "You should not smoke that hash so much it clearly makes you paranoid" but it wasn't serious comment and it was about when she said to me "I feel that when I have to go to this meeting people hate me there". But I haven't really told her that "hey stop smoking hash and taking acid" or asked why she does it. But I think it's related her shitty life experiences in past I think. Her ex beat shit out her or that is what I figured...

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious she knows you have a crush on her. If other people see it and you have given her gifts everybody knows. Here's all you need to do, but it will take some guts: Next time you are on MSN or are having a private chat with her in person, type/say exactly what you did above - "I have (a) crush on the most stupid girl on the planet." Tell her why you like her so much and then tell her why she is stupid for taking LSD and other drugs. I guarantee that at the end of the conversation that follows you will know exactly if she has the same feelings for you, and how important drugs are to her. Where you go from there is up to you. Initiate a change in your life - big risks lead to big rewards. Just letting her know could lead to a better change in her life too. Good luck!

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well its not like hash and acid are on the same level as crack and meth, so just be thankful for that.

i do remember you old dilemma, but youre gonna describe her personallity (or what you've observed about her, at least) to people until any advice can be given.

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
silent sniper said:
well its not like hash and acid are on the same level as crack and meth, so just be thankful for that.

i do remember you old dilemma, but youre gonna describe her personallity (or what you've observed about her, at least) to people until any advice can be given.
I know that hash and acids are not crack and meth but I can imagine (okay I imagine too much). We sitting home and
she is like "Hey you don't mind if I take geltabs now?" It's like she would be tripping there with me and when I'm
not into psychedelics, it's almost as fun as being only guy sober while everybody else is drunk. And I felt like when I
talked with her before Xmas break that she is just into them because her friend. Or it didn't sound like "I'm so waiting
to get high". It was rather "She's coming and we're going to use some drugs" with strange tone. Like bored or frustrated
tone. Dunno, maybe I'm just have wild fantasy world and I think I'm the prince that saves the most beautiful princess
from evil world
tongue.gif

I just that I think she might be dangerous company for me.
I used to hang out with crowd that took psilocybin mushrooms and now one of my friends is fucking crazy. And I don't
want to end up into mental institution in vegetable state talking about "Spaghetti monsters are talking with me"
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.