Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all.
I'm bored at home, blogging..
Today is the 3rd day of exam week. I had the geometry exam today, and I was surprised when people told me it was six pages long. I did the exam confidently, and I forced myself to solve each question using ALL the solutions possible. In fact, it did take a chunk of my exam time, but I managed
tongue.gif

I was relaxed and all, so I reached page 5 and BOOM.
wtf.gif
"What the hell is this garbage??" I thought to myself.
Page 5 was not related to anything we learned.
I was asked to justify some statements using names of theorems/postulates/properties we did not even learn! So what I did is that I basically wrote a paragraph thoroughly explaining the statements. I think what I did is better than keeping it blank. Then, to avoid confusing my quiz corrector, I wrote this at the bottom.
"Sorry about my answer but we didn't learn anything on this page"
I was so shocked at page 5!
When I was done, I walked over to my friends. About 60% of them were crying 'cause of that question.
God I hate my stupid, cheap, unorganized school! This is like the 9th time or so something like that happens this year and they don't do ANYTHING about it! ..

So every term in exam week, my parents promise me a gift for my exam grades. I think other than geometry today, I improved a lot. So I'm getting a HUGE gift this time.
I'm getting Pokemon Black + The Collector's Edition Pokemon Black Guide (The enormous one) + A Supercard DSTwo GBAtemp edition + Minecraft.
So yeah I'm happy about that. Last year in term 3 they bought my a DSi XL and some games
tongue.gif

I'm this anti-social kid with like 3 'real' friends. I hate parties. I hate exposing myself to huge groups of people. I hate going out. I hate shopping. All I love to do, is sit at home and video-game/read. People tell me it's my "nerdiness" that causes me to behave this way. I mean, is an average of A- to A really "nerdy?". I'd call it "good" but I find it stupid that a person is insulted for his high grades. But still, no matter what, I love my life. It's awesome.
smile.gif

So I intend on travelling this spring break which is 3 weeks later. I don't wanna go to Syria again!
mad.gif
(My dad has some obsession with Syria for some reason??)
Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful place. It's just that when I go there, the only thing I do is stay in this old lady's house where the only 2 things with screens on them are a black and white TV with 3 channels and one ancient projector TV which is small and really "fat", so I thanked my parents a million times for buying me Nintendo DS's. They came in handy.
I wanna go to Austria, Switzerland, Oman, new places!
tongue.gif

So yeah, I will end this blog with 2 things:

1) Should I order my SCDS2 from lightake? (I heard that the Ak2i's aren't being shipped at all, so I'm worried)

2) This song.
smile.gif

[youtube]LlvUepMa31o[/youtube]

The Ey Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I actually see some bits of your personality in myself... Staying home ftw~... usually.
Ok, maybe not as good grades but still
tongue.gif

Anyway, those random last questions really suck. Especially when they don't cancel it out during the correction of the test. They're usually a failed attempt to "see what you really think" or something...
Don't know any DS shipping things unfortunately, and the song is great and calm
smile.gif

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
The Ey Man said:
Wow, I actually see some bits of your personality in myself... Staying home ftw~... usually.
Ok, maybe not as good grades but still
tongue.gif

Anyway, those random last questions really suck. Especially when they don't cancel it out during the correction of the test. They're usually a failed attempt to "see what you really think" or something...
Don't know any DS shipping things unfortunately, and the song is great and calm
smile.gif

Actually, maybe it's the fact that we love being home and on the computer so much that led us to GBAtemp? ...
tongue.gif

I know that if I was a busy person, I'd never end up as a hacker, a member on any forum, or maybe even a gamer.
So maybe most of us tempers have that love for being at home?

I find grades more of a... How well you pay attention - type of thing. I don't want to sound like a loser lecturing people, but I'm serious.
In my school, the two subjects I'm best at are English and math. At the same time, I respect my math and English teachers so much.
I have never seen such women that have the ability to catch everyone's attention in a way that doesn't bore a person, and.. they have such a powerful personality.. Let's just say I really really like them.

Then there's science, which I do so-so in. (Minimum of 23/25 in a quiz)
Also, the teacher is "so-so" in my opinion. She's a bit rude and really fails to catch our attention, although the lessons are really interesting.
It's mainly all about the teacher and how they can catch your attention.

Here's something: I never EVER study at home. Not even for an exam. I have this belief that once you understand something well in school thanks to a good teacher, then you're prepared for any quiz to come.

And well, if a teacher really, really fails to catch your attention, you can do your own research on that lesson on the internet, and it really helps. Otherwise, get someone to substitute that teacher (like a family member at home or something) to read your book and explain the lessons to you while keeping you interested.

I'm really disappointed with my school and those questions they put... so, I'm making a change next year. I can't endure this school any longer. I want to get the grades I deserve, not grades that are lower than what I deserve thanks to questions not related to what I learned.

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
tlyee61 said:
maybe try 0shippingzone or realhotstuff because LighTake has REALLY SLOW SHIPPING

Lol dude, when it comes to slow speed, nothing beats dealextreme.
Why?
The battery I ordered came THREE MONTHS after it was ordered.
And I was patient about it.
wink.gif

I can definitely wait for lightake.
What I like about it is the free shipping and the low prices.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
tlyee61 said:
maybe try 0shippingzone or realhotstuff because LighTake has REALLY SLOW SHIPPING

Why?
wink.gif

3 Months?

It took 3 weeks for my battery to come.

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Sheaperd121 said:
TheTwoR's said:
tlyee61 said:

Why?
wink.gif

3 Months?

It took 3 weeks for my battery to come.

I made a SINGLE huge order.
First bunch came 3 weeks after.
Next bunch came one month after that.
Next bunch came half a month after that.
Next bunch came half a month after that.
Strange thing is: nothing was out of stock, or at least it wasn't MENTIONED that items were out of stock..
Retarded, I know..
tongue.gif

Oh yeah! Today we had our Geography exam. The same thing happened, they got SO MUCH stuff we didn't learn, I am afraid I got around 89
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm good, how r u
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm good, how r u