ROM Hack RELEASE My Hero Academia - One's Justice - English/Multi-Language Translation Patch

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Help
571314393ad6e8241a87f29752050f15.png

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I haven't this file
I haven't this file

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Work with "fs_mitm.kip" but the menu doesn't change :(
View attachment 142292
View attachment 142290 View attachment 142291
The french translators have not edited the textures, it's out of our hands.
If you want to switch the japanese textures with the english textures, you can open the file "heroscript.bat" with a text editor and you can replace "hero_temp\pak\HeroGame\Content\L10N\%language%\GUI" with "hero_temp\pak\HeroGame\Content\L10N\en-US\GUI".

Last edited by lucaboy,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
The french translators have not edited the textures, it's out of our hands.
If you want to switch the japanese textures with the english textures, you can open the file "heroscript.bat" with a text editor and you can replace "hero_temp\pak\HeroGame\Content\L10N\%language%\GUI" with "hero_temp\pak\HeroGame\Content\L10N\en-US\GUI".
Samething, menu in JAP, can you edit the file and send the eddited file ?
qnd why i have now many file on my folder :
Common
Ingame
Outgame
?????

TamarindoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok... Installed an nsp and the 1.0.1 update i found on a "dark place", uninstalled the game over the horizon menu (delete software), now it keeps occuping 10GB on my SD Card but don't shows up on the horizon software manager, what is the game folder to delete it manually?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok... Installed an nsp and the 1.0.1 update i found on a "dark place", uninstalled the game over the horizon menu (delete software), now it keeps occuping 10GB on my SD Card but don't shows up on the horizon software manager, what is the game folder to delete it manually?
Nothing I know, sorry.
It has nothing to do with the patch or the patcher, so I can't help you with that :S

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The first version of our patcher was only able to extract and decompress the game files and patch them, so the user should have to find a way to rebuild a patched nsp (whose size would have been about 8 GB because the game files would not have been recompressed).
We can't know if the nsp you get was built in the right way (however, maybe you forgot to delete the nsp from your microSD?).
What is the best solution?
Use the latest version of our patch and don't download random stuff from warez sites because:
1. Our patcher is completely legal.
2. The latest version of our script make a layeredFS mod patch (whose size is about only 160 MB), very easy to use and you don't need to install anything on your console.

P.S. I wonder why people who are uploading the already patched files without respecting our work aren't able to help you and other users.

Samething, menu in JAP, can you edit the file and send the eddited file ?
qnd why i have now many file on my folder :
Common
Ingame
Outgame
?????
I was wrong, i've tested the french patch and all the textures are edited.
I think you should try to get another dump of the game and/or free up some hard disk drive space.
P.S. Be sure to use the latest version of our patcher.

Last edited by lucaboy,

TamarindoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The first version of our patcher was only able to extract and decompress the game files and patch them, so the user should have to find a way to rebuild a patched nsp (whose size would have been about 8 GB because the game files would not have been recompressed).
We can't know if the nsp you get was built in the right way (however, maybe you forgot to delete the nsp from your microSD?).
What is the best solution?
Use the latest version of our patch and don't download random stuff from warez sites because:
1. Our patcher is completely legal.
2. The latest version of our script make a layeredFS mod patch (whose size is about only 160 MB), very easy to use and you don't need to install anything on your console.

P.S. I wonder why people who are uploading the already patched files without respecting our work aren't able to help you and other users.

I was wrong, i've tested the french patch and all the textures are edited.
I think you should try to get another dump of the game and/or free up some hard disk drive space.
P.S. Be sure to use the latest version of our patcher.

I just found the folder under my SD Card and deleted it, anyway, thanks for bothering writting this all.

Carlos Escobar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Try with another dump (and be sure there is enough space on your hard disk).
Thanx!

With V1.4 it does not show the error anymore but now it is asking for the NSP titlekey, but I'm not using the NSP I'm using a XCI... is that a bug or will I need the titlekey anyway?

Regards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol