Hacking My internet is hacked by the neighbor

aerios169

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, my internet still be hacked even that is not shared name of the ssd, cant access to the router on wifi and i have used hard password with special charecter, What i can do ?

My neighbor is computer enginer… i am so exausted for that shit

toolazytosearchitmyself

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your password is too short and he has a computer with a good GPU he can still crack it. I suggest setting a long password of at least 30 characters which includes upper and lower case characters, numbers and special characters. Maybe a mutual friend brought his laptop to your place and logged onto the wifi then this friend went to his place and he extracted the password.

It's also possible that he knows what hardware revision your modem is and has found an exploit for it (all you have to do is search "<modem revision> exploit" online). In this case all you can do is disable the wifi until you get a new modem.

It could also be something else I haven't thought of.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have proof, go to the police?
I promise you wont get this
1676246000638.jpeg
If not, still make a report to your police before he does some Peedfile shit; GL proving it wasn't you.
You could also look into ACP
(links fucked;
https: //www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiB5fiml5H9AhU1yJQJHb-7AP4YABAJGgJ5bQ&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com &cid=CAASJuRo-kNr2rC_VPo2V6emMZqWZ0F7h7Mi8PqxLVc-cuzOe_sEXJML&sig=AOD64_09SiY4n8-fgRjq1AK51r8PxX-Giw&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwjzue-ml5H9AhWFjIkEHbYFB5QQqyQoAnoECAgQBwhttps://www.googleadservices.com/pa...hUKEwjzue-ml5H9AhWFjIkEHbYFB5QQqyQoAnoECAgQBw
) had to put spaces between https and : , as well as, the dotcom after google bc the link insert is broken rn.

At best/worst, talk to him? Maybe its a 14-year-old who's trying their big boy undies on?
-----
Le ugh....gott BM on ppl..anyhow this is the "guy" free ACPfree ($-wise) internet ACP

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello, my internet still be hacked even that is not shared name of the ssd, cant access to the router on wifi and i have used hard password with special charecter, What i can do ?

Hold the reset button on the router to reset to factory settings, and use a more secure (longer) password for the wifi and the router interface. Disable WPA1, it's less secure and makes the wifi easier to crack, use WPA2 only.

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hold the reset button on the router to reset to factory settings, and use a more secure (longer) password for the wifi and the router interface. Disable WPA1, it's less secure and makes the wifi easier to crack, use WPA2 only.
not sure about your router but you should be able to disable specific device from connecting to your router once you do a factory reset also

• Haha
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
not sure about your router but you should be able to disable specific device from connecting to your router once you do a factory reset also
you should add mac filtering to the wifi spot. so only devices explicitly allowed will work on your network
MAC address spoofing is extremely easy, so it won't do anything useful, they can just spoof one of the allowed devices and that might cause connectivity issues for OP because of the MAC address conflict, so it could even make things worse.

aerios169

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you have proof, go to the police?
I promise you wont get this
If not, still make a report to your police before he does some Peedfile shit; GL proving it wasn't you.
You could also look into ACP
(links fucked;
https: //www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiB5fiml5H9AhU1yJQJHb-7AP4YABAJGgJ5bQ&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com &cid=CAASJuRo-kNr2rC_VPo2V6emMZqWZ0F7h7Mi8PqxLVc-cuzOe_sEXJML&sig=AOD64_09SiY4n8-fgRjq1AK51r8PxX-Giw&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwjzue-ml5H9AhWFjIkEHbYFB5QQqyQoAnoECAgQBwhttps://www.googleadservices.com/pa...hUKEwjzue-ml5H9AhWFjIkEHbYFB5QQqyQoAnoECAgQBw
) had to put spaces between https and : , as well as, the dotcom after google bc the link insert is broken rn.

At best/worst, talk to him? Maybe its a 14-year-old who's trying their big boy undies on?
-----
Le ugh....gott BM on ppl..anyhow this is the "guy" free ACPfree ($-wise) internet ACP

I am from mexico is more Easy to kill some one, than get help from the cops, also is shitty HUAWEI from my company of internet

Hadys

Trophies
XP
Country
Djibouti
I'm sorry to hear that your internet has been hacked by your neighbor. This is a serious issue and it's important that you take action to protect your internet and your personal information.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

What company are you using?
Izzi?
Infinitum?
TotalPlay?

You could report it and ask for a modem change.
Also, have you tried reporting it to your company?

Let me get something straight; HUAWEI is the Internet Service ? Or your modem is HUAWEI brand?

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

SteVoUniT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get familiar with your router. Use Mac address filtering. Check the device list to see what devices are connected. Take note and block those devices. Change your SSID. Change your password. Set upload and download limits if the guy keeps connecting. These are some things you could do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol