Gaming My Microsoft points haven't been activated by retailer?

velocity37

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alienmartianjr said:
You also may be the victim of a stolen code. There is software out there that generates random acceptable codes for Microsoft Points with out having to buy a card. It's a little more hi-tech way to steal a card without actually stealing the card. works for the person who stole it, but when the actual card is purchased it of course doesn't. Calling microsoft will accomplish 2 things, they will give you a new code AND use the old number to find out what live account used it first (the theif). If they get enuff of these types of "HITS" on a live acount, they ban and prosecute criminally. cool ,huh?

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone else, don't get me wrong, but wouldn't it just simply tell him that the code had already been used if that were the case?

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
velocity37 said:
alienmartianjr said:
You also may be the victim of a stolen code. There is software out there that generates random acceptable codes for Microsoft Points with out having to buy a card. It's a little more hi-tech way to steal a card without actually stealing the card. works for the person who stole it, but when the actual card is purchased it of course doesn't. Calling microsoft will accomplish 2 things, they will give you a new code AND use the old number to find out what live account used it first (the theif). If they get enuff of these types of "HITS" on a live acount, they ban and prosecute criminally. cool ,huh?

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone else, don't get me wrong, but wouldn't it just simply tell him that the code had already been used if that were the case?

That's right.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you redeem the point because a few days a go Microsoft was having difficulties with the market place and alot of people my friend included were not able to redeem their point cards. My friend I witnessed him redeem the card and it said the points have been added but his balance was still 0, and now he's still in a battle with microsuck trying to get it fixed...

damiencamper123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i just bought my microsoft points and i didnt steel them or anything, they were swiped and everything, but when i got home i put the code in and it said that error you discribed. So idk whats going on...

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have xbox added on facebook. They said a few days ago the point system was not working right. However this morning they made a post saying they fixed the issue. I would call microsoft and see if they're still having problems. Tell them you heard there were problems and ur card wont work. They may put in the card in for u on there end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii