THeLL

OP
Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What do you guys think of my new sig? I never was that good with Photoshop when I started posting @ Gbatemp, but my skills have increased!
I've used Che Guevera (Just like the whole thought behind it, revolution and the way he looks, amazing) and weed, the real dutch product that everyone should try once
wink.gif

thellyq7.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well you did a good job on cutting Che , but the fading border are kind of ugly.

But the Che and the ''herb'' fits well in the background (even though it kind of ... grey lol)

The Typo could be better , but i think that for what you were looking to do , you did it well.

(Don't judge my Photoshop/Illustrator skills on my curent sig loll i made it quick at E3 and i didn't have the time to make a better one since.)

Timo710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What do you guys think of my new sig? I never was that good with Photoshop when I started posting @ Gbatemp, but my skills have increased!
I've used Che Guevera (Just like the whole thought behind it, revolution and the way he looks, amazing) and weed, the real dutch product that everyone should try once
wink.gif

thellyq7.gif
Man good to see some more dutch people putting stuff about weed in theyre profile, I mean someone from the netherlands should be proud that we can smoke weed in here without any struggles....

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...