My save file got overwritten and deleted automatically and i dont know why

szelesb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So I have an old wii, softmodded and everything it just didn't have an sd card and usb (My dad softmodded it years ago just the sd card and usb drive got lost). I downloaded games and everything worked fine. Yesterday I played my years old wii sports resort file it worked and everythimg went fine. Then I excited to wii menu when everything was saved. The next day I want to play it again but it just create a new save file and my years old atleast 50 hour long save file got overwritten and deleted. Is there any way to get back the old save file?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an old wii, softmodded and everything it just didn't have an sd card and usb (My dad softmodded it years ago just the sd card and usb drive got lost). I downloaded games and everything worked fine. Yesterday I played my years old wii sports resort file it worked and everythimg went fine. Then I excited to wii menu when everything was saved. The next day I want to play it again but it just create a new save file and my years old atleast 50 hour long save file got overwritten and deleted. Is there any way to get back the old save file?
Have you modified any settings in your game loader (like usbloadergx)? If so, you must have had partial save emulation enabled and changing that setting would result in what you're describing.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, and the 12 inches pianist?