My SD card failed and became read only... Is there any way to recover my emummc saves?

GIKAS1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Before anyone asks I tried copying them with tegraexplorer but the card is read only so it doesn't work (it says that there is no path when I try to copy)... Can I copy them anywhere else?

Also I tried formatting the SD card from the switch, a Linux machine and in windows but they can't format it... I also checked the nob on the SD card adaptor and it's not locked....

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before anyone asks I tried copying them with tegraexplorer but the card is read only so it doesn't work (it says that there is no path when I try to copy)... Can I copy them anywhere else?

Also I tried formatting the SD card from the switch, a Linux machine and in windows but they can't format it... I also checked the nob on the SD card adaptor and it's not locked....

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!!
You can try to read it on you PC using NXNandManager.

Game Save Recovery — when all else has failed and you are about to format your SD Card…try this.
Recuva — recover damaged data from a corrupt disk.

Might want to check this out as well: https://gbatemp.net/threads/extract-save-from-nand-backup.514261/#post-8299285

Reactions: GIKAS1

GIKAS1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...