Hacking My thanks to everyone who worked on PS3Xploit (HAN). Also a few questions...

ZachariasBarnham

Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya'll made my dream come true at last! Truthfully, I only cared about PS1 and PS2, being able to play those once again was all that mattered to me. (Don't get me wrong, I've had quite a blast on my OFW PS3 SuperSlim over the years.) And now I finally can!

I heard that PSP games can also be played here as well. Using this compatibility guide here:
http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PSP_Emulator_Compatibility_List
I discovered none of my PSP games work.

Here are my questions:

1. How often is the list updated?
2. Is there anything I can do to the games themselves to make it compatible?
3. Can the game's DLC be used?

Example:
012: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Not often and the results of said list will not change as development is dead/stopped by Sony (this uses there official emulation software.
2. No
3. I don't think so

PSP on PS3 is a crapshoot you won't see much of any compatible games. There is absolutely no development on this front either.... the PSP classics and minis make use of Sony's emulator which is buggy and non functional with most games. This won't change for a variety of reasons. The main reason being that PSP emulation is pretty demanding and the PS3 isn't a very powerful machine. I've not seen any interest in a homebrew alternative either. While an emulator could be made it would still have extremely llimited resources to work with and likely not run many games just the same. In short no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...