Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello, sorry for my english.
I have a first day european PAL wii.
With a first day wiinja v1.
All my games had worked perfectly in TDK-r without DRE in more of 50 distincts backups.
(My wii never had read verbatim dvd.)
but 3 days ago (casually with the problematic paper mario )
the fist time i introduce paper mario in the wii, it not recognices it. (the first time a game makes me it)
but the at the second chance, it works. well...
At the next day i will go to play to paper mario and, trying 3 times it not works,
but all my tdk dvd no works neither.

and my original wiisports and zelda, have to try a pair of times before it regognices then.
sometime works sometimes not.

I have remove my wiinja and the problem is the same.

I think that is a lens calibration problem but it has been so fast that i dont know it very well.

someone with the same problem?

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your Wii give you an errors when reading the disks, or does it just lock up on you? I don't think it's a MOD chip issue, but more your DVD drive. Mine does that to sometimes and I just eject and reboot and it all works fine.

fugazi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does your Wii give you an errors when reading the disks, or does it just lock up on you? I don't think it's a MOD chip issue, but more your DVD drive. Mine does that to sometimes and I just eject and reboot and it all works fine.

in the disc hanel it gives me a big interrogation icon and a message that its not a wii disk or something like that

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it does this even with your original games?

If so it might be that your drive is no good anymore. First check that all the cables are connected properly, then try again. Other than that you might check ebay for a faulty Wii and hope that the drive it still good... But don't jump to conclusions right off that bat either. I could be wrong, and perhaps someone else will come along with a better grasp of things.
smile.gif

Just keep trying.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

in the disc hanel it gives me a big interrogation icon and a message that its not a wii disk or something like that

Interesting. The only time that I have gotten that is when I put in a disc from another region.

I would say it is a possibility that you may need to take it out and check to make sure your ribbon cable is connected properly, and also that your connections to both the Wii DVD drive and Wiinja are solid. Also check to make sure they are not shorting out on anything. It might be a good idea to use a "shingling" method. You can find pictures of this on the forums if you search for shingle I believe (it is my own creation).

fugazi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have just fix it.
grog.gif

i had to touch the potenciometer of the wii driver.
It has been a hard work.
my wii marked originally 790 ohmios in 2k.
i had to down it to 620.

Now my wii is reading again backup and originals.

i took my wii for a 1400 total kilometers car travel a week ago.
the problems began just after the travel.
perhaps this travel broke my wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2