TomodachiDeath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
3DS fc: 5258-4926-3350 pls PM me to add you back
XP
Country
Antarctica
unknown. the ps3 might do this, but blurays are more difficult to scratch.. I remember seeing a video of someone putting a bluray disc through some tests to see how resilient it actually was. I was pretty impressed by it. though, ps2 and psx games may suffer.
I think Blu-Ray discs are made of a more resistant type of polycarbonate or whatever the plastic layer is made of.

Reactions: godreborn

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slims also use less power which means less heat in the system. A friend of mine has had his slim since they first launched and has had no problems with it.
model E slim seems to overheat for me but before it gets to hot i turn it off

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you RGH’d it you could control the fan speed. That’s what I do on my trinity. 60% all the time. Same as the PS3. Temps never go above 50c. I can’t wait for a payload to do the same for my PS4 Pro!
im not modding my console due to what you have to do to rgh/jtag them. dont know about you ill stick to the basic softmod with exploits till i get more experienced in hard modding.

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not modding my console due to what you have to do to rgh/jtag them. dont know about you ill stick to the basic softmod with exploits till i get more experienced in hard modding.

Get a test xbox. Cheap or throw away RROD. Test soldering on the points. There are LOADS you can test on. Then when you feel more confident, test on the points you have to install your RGH chip on. (Still on the test board). Submit pictures online, get people to check your work. Then go on to your real board. Thats How I did it! The only difference I didn't do was submit my pictures online.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a test xbox. Cheap or throw away RROD. Test soldering on the points. There are LOADS you can test on. Then when you feel more confident, test on the points you have to install your RGH chip on. (Still on the test board). Submit pictures online, get people to check your work. Then go on to your real board. Thats How I did it! The only difference I didn't do was submit my pictures online.
i might just buy a pre modded system. how much is a pre modded system? also who knows someone who sells them that does not scam.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a second jtag which I might put up on here. I'm not really sure though. I might just keep it as backup. it's a normal smc jtag which means rol glitches. my other jtag is an aud clamp one, so it doesn't do that. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER