MYSPAAAAAACE

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG those older guys are total assholes, and so are all you guys who take their side. I mean come on, myspace is the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
Icarus said:
I love the part where everyone starts screaming
Topic title inspiration.
orly

I would like to see a fight between this and the german crazy kid. I bet the cubby latter one would win... since he must be a way older and more experienced at throwing keyboards now.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
This is obviously real. I've aggravated my little brothers far worse than this and we've gotten in so many fights which usually ended in them trying to stab me.

Its quite sad to put this all over the internets though.
Imagine this kids humiliation...

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Imagine this kids humiliation...

Serves him right for the way he's acting.

If I was being treated like that by an older brother, I wouldn't have reacted like that. That kid has some major issues he needs to sort out, and they really need to block myspace so he can't access it.

Any humiliation he gets is deserved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)