Hacking N3DS eShop access predicament, need suggestions

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just fired up pokemon shuffle today and it wants to connect to the eshop to download a new version in order to check in :( had a good run but I'll have to change my setup now to keep playing online.

I've got 9.5 on my 3.2.1 Gateway emunand and my sysnand is 9.0
nands aren't linked
Have pasta setup with savedatafiler and devmenu install
have backed up my savegame
can access the eshop in sysnand
can't download pokemon shuffle without linking NNID

is there any way around this? The only solution I can come up with is to unlink my NNID from the emunand then link it to sysnand, download the new version and import my save with savedatafiler

The other option could possibly be to create another NNID on sysnand and then take a gamble on wether the savedatafiler restored game will work with a different NNID (I suspect that it would be tied to the NNID given you need one to download the title, not sure though)

I also have an OG 3DS, can I possibly extract my emunand, import it to that one then update the OG emunand to 9.7 and access the eshop from there? If I do this is there any way to export the game to a CIA to install on the n3ds?

What about if I just install the new version on the OG 3ds using a different NNID, is there a quick&dirty way to make a CIA of the game on that unit then just install it on the n3ds with devmenu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1