masterpouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello eveyone,

I'm new in the Switch hack and I tried to play Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo Tooie with Mupen64 provided inside retroarch. Though when I was playing little bit, I always end up having a random crash on both those games. I tried to play some other games like Paper Mario or Banjo Kazooie, but it seems I had no freeze with those one so I assume the problem was caused by only those two games. I use sx os and I gave access to full ram to retroarch. Do you know a good emulator or way to play those games on Switch with sx os ? If possible for now whitout installing Android ( I'm waiting to receive for now a new SD Card to install Android on Switch ).

Also, I have a problem with flycast emulator. One thing I really want to enjoy in my switch is playing the dreamcast on the go. But I can't succeed to launch flycast with my sx os. I saw on internet that it seems not compatible, but maybe since the messages I saw, someone know a way to launch it on sx os ? Otherwise, is dreamcast emulation on Android any good ?

Finally, I forgot to say that, if possible I want to do stable emulation whitout overclock my hardware if possible.
Do we need to overclock our hardware with Android so that emulation is so good as the video seen on internet or even base clock is still very impressive ?
Thank you again for reading my messages and to take the time to reply me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary