jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks like we have about another year or so for generation 5...

IMO, im kinda ready for Gen6. This gen doesnt stand out as much as the others... pokemon wise, that is. Well, region wise too... But the storyline they created was so well thought out for the material they had to go on.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing White using an Acekard. Trying to get shiny using cheats. I turned on "make Pokemon shiny v2" and went to the box. None of them were shiny. Whenever I try to select a "Mark" it freezes.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have never really battle to much online i have a tiny bit on hg/ss but never on b/w could someone tell me how to with the dream world option i know i might sound like a noob but i never could figure it out and i would like to battle more online

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, do you think that game sync time and when in sleep mode is being counted into your overall time spent when playing the game? If yes, then it seriously messes up the hour count, because sometimes it takes about 10 minutes or more for it to sync, so if you sync daily, you've suddenly got several more hours than you should have.

Test: Yup, I've just synced in right after booting up the game, it took me 8 minutes. How annoying! I want it to display only the time when I actually play the game, not when I go around syncing.
mad.gif

@digipokemaster: Dream World allows you to play games on the internet by using the game sync option on the lower touch screen. By going to a Poké center and speaking to one of the ladies in the back you can go and fight online.

Tombstoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okami Wolfen said:
Playing White using an Acekard. Trying to get shiny using cheats. I turned on "make Pokemon shiny v2" and went to the box. None of them were shiny. Whenever I try to select a "Mark" it freezes.
Just get them the real way with a cartridge if you want them so badly.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
digipokemaster said:
new cgear skin are up has anybody found the zoroark cgear code yet?
The Zoroark code isn't revealed until September 7th.

The Zekrom and Reshiram ones are more cool if you ask me anyway.

You can use this program called PokeCGear to inject the C-Gear skins into your saves too if you're using a flashcart. Google it.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
New Pokemon Black and White Events!!

mewtwo.jpg

From SEREBII website!

QUOTE said:
The first details from CoroCoro have started coming today and have provided the first information about the upcoming Mewtwo event. This event's attacks have yet to be detailed but Mewtwo is confirmed to have its ability Pressure. This event is to run over the Nintendo WiFi Connection in Japan from September 26th 2011 to October 31st 2011.

Plus, new pokemon games will comes!

QUOTEThe first details from CoroCoro have started coming and have revealed the new game. This game is called PokéPark 2 Beyond the World (?????2 ???????????) and is the sequel to the Wii game; PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. This game is due for release on the Nintendo Wii soon and features four-player multiplayer and is coming this Winter in Japan. More information is likely to come throughout the coming days so keep checking back

For the picture, see SEREBII website.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
digipokemaster said:
a new event a halloween banette pokemon on pokemon global link please share the password if any one gets it

The password is NPCHARACTER for USA version.

Source:- Serebii

Info:- Is female and have moves called Cotton Guard which similar to Japanese version.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE(digipokemaster @ Sep 16 2011, 09:20 AM)
a new event a halloween banette pokemon on pokemon global link please share the password if any one gets it

Info:- Is female and have moves called Cotton Guard which similar to Japanese version.

Wait...why cotton guard for Banette!? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

But that alone makes it a bawws

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(digipokemaster @ Sep 16 2011, 09:20 AM)

Is this only for Halloween? or does it last a week or whatever? Also is there any events for the last 3 pokemon in the pokedex? I always get behind with freebees and limited edition releases FOR EVERYTHING. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bye whoever's leaving