Name The Movie

greyhound

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A forum that I used to frequent had a topic where you would name the movie according to a screenshot that someone posted.

One person posts a screenshot of a film, any film (keep it clean), making sure it isn't impossible to guess (ie include either a lead character or make it a renowned/significant scene)....or too easy. When a successful guess has been made and confirmed to be correct by the poster of the image, the person who guessed successfully posts the next screenshot. So, if you're going to make a guess and following that post a snapshot please ensure that you check back every so often to see if someone named your movie correctly or to check if your guess was correct so that the game isn't held up too long. It's usual for 2-3 images to get posted per day. Try not to repeat movies, especially the same scene...

I'll start with something simple

vlcsnap845582rh5.png

I uploaded this to http://imageshack.us/ as there is less of a chance it won't be accessible or blocked by ad software. Make sure not to include the name of the film/actor or any kind of information about the film in the filename and please keep the images to a suitable size.

I guess it's about time that the guessers started guessing, so name the movie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @K3Nv2 Hi