Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
zeromac said:
MMMM good new chapter

Kisame suicided LOL loved the Booby trap in the scroll. CAnt wait to see the Koan fight vs Madara, also shouldn't Gai be dead since he opneed the 7th gate?
It just puts severe pressure on the body, it is likely he won't be able to do anything for a few days/weeks now

D

Deleted_171835

Great chapter.
Kisame freaked me out with the cannibalism when he was talking to Itachi. I can't wait for the fight with Konan and Madara!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chapter #509 out
smile.gif

Reading atm
[title=Epic chapter] HOLY shit that was an epic chapter. Konan is so tank!! She infused her papers with explosive tags so when she surrounded Madara she exploaded but he absorbed most of it, saving both of them. Oh but half of Madara's mask got blown off!!! You've got to see him!! His got a bandage around his forehead which will be interesting when he unviels it.. Oh and Konan just unvieled her ultimate move, the sea their fighting on just turned to paper and opened a giant crack under madara's feet...
Also Anime #177 "Iruka's Ordeal"

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whoa. holy paper jutsu! very tricky strategy, though i couldn't believe madara would fall for it so easily. perhaps his sharingan is going down the drain?

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Read the chapter this morning
biggrin.gif

Whoah so Madara's plan was to actually get the 6 paths eyes (Bakugan, Sharigan, Rinnegan etc)
turns out he beat that leader from the other clan wayyy back and took his eyes and at the end of the chap, he found nagato's body

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Naruto #511 is out

Holy shit Madara has a new mask to fit his new eyes, it looks badass with 3 fucking pupils on the mask

Also Anime #178 is out "Iruka's Determination'

Megane

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! I was thinking about it and....

The naruto serie will probably end the exact same way as Code Geass does.

I mean just replace Naruto and Sasuke by Suzaku and Lelouch.

Code Geass ending
Lelouch take all the blame for all the hate in the world and get killed by Suzaku.

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
512 is out

Pretty damn good, Kabuto knows the truth about Zetsu which is that he can make unlimited copies of himself or something. Oh yea and Madara has 100 thousand copies of white zetsu in his basement..

Anime 179 is also out
biggrin.gif

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't really get the whole madara deal now. Was the original eye of senju a combined sharingan and rinnegan? What was he talking about in that chapter?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Saken said:
I don't really get the whole madara deal now. Was the original eye of senju a combined sharingan and rinnegan? What was he talking about in that chapter?
Wait what? Madara wasn't even in chapter 513 so I can only assume you mean 512? Even then, the only time Senju is talked about is on page 6, where Kabuto says "Besides Naruto-kun is always accompanied by a copy of the shodai hokage called yamato" Where he is referring to how Yamato is a copy of Senju because he had Senju's DNA planted in him (Which gave him wood release / mokuton Ninjutsu's)
Also he is briefly mentioned on page 10 where he is shown as a clone made from cells of Senju in the wall, nothing is said what so ever about his eyes.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country

There goes Yamato... Expecting him to die soon then I guess, Madara getting his Rinnegan on and that Armadillo never ceases to amuse me.

Yay for Taka taking a week to sub it and 182 already being out. For a change I found it quite an interesting filler, we get some Gaara action next aswell!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Das racist