OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS EMULATOR FOR ANDROID!? YES!
biggrin.gif

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/nds...ews.asp?c=28898
Costs alot of money, and currently does very little. Also, Google is cracking down on Emulators in the market place.
What do you guys think? I thought it was Really neat, and when it runs faster and has sound, i may try it out.
moogle.gif

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't fathom how an emulator can be sold of a still-currently-being-made competitor's product. That's like selling a Wii emulator for PS3. Or how the colecovision (or was it intellivision?) had an expansion for sale that played atari 2600 games. I mean, N64, sure, it's day is done, but DS?

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I agree with GLCB, an R4 costs six bucks too, and it does it right. Besides, if you're looking to emulate the DS on another handheld, you probably already have one (which would explain your large collection of definetely-ripped-from-your-own-carts-ROMs) or you have a PSP instead and might as well use that to try for shits and giggles anyway since the PSP DS emu is FREE.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Or have all of the above (except the emu of course). Android phone, check. NDS, check. PSP, check. Pile of UMDs and hardly-touched DS carts, check. Bookcase to store them all alongside PS2, PS3, XB, XB360, GC, Wii and PC games (PS1, DC, N64, and older games are stored in a box) and the beginnings of an anime collection, check.

Sure, my collection of games/anime isn't even close to the amount I've downloaded (forget a bookcase, I'd need a library), but nobody can say I'm a filthy pirate who never pays for anything.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
personuser said:
...Or how the colecovision (or was it intellivision?) had an expansion for sale that played atari 2600 games...

The Atari 2600 was made using off the shelf parts and no bios, there was absolutely no copyrightable hardware or software inside the 2600 console. The 2600 addon for all of those consoles that had one (there were a few) was basically a full 2600 using that console for input/output, much like the super familator lite. There was nothing Atari (or anyone else) could do about it, there was nothing in the 2600 that Atari actually owned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...