Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks, Tingle's Balloon Fight, The World Ends With You, Alice in Wonderland and Pokémon Diamond. You know if this games works for other people?

Works just fine for me with those games (aside from Alice in Wonderland, I don't have that tile so I haven't tried it) and with an R4i Gold. Maybe its your micro sd card in your flashcard? Have you tried another micro sd card?

darkalex004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works just fine for me with those games (aside from Alice in Wonderland, I don't have that tile so I haven't tried it) and with an R4i Gold. Maybe its your micro sd card in your flashcard? Have you tried another micro sd card?
I use a 2GB Micro SD card, the brand is Sandisk.
I will also try with another Micro SD when I arrive home.

Monocat

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried using this with an Ak2i card and sm64ds. Everything works fine when I play the game however, when I put my 3ds in sleep mode, the game black screens. I can still press the home menu button and close the game but I can't play the game after I suspend it.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using this with an Ak2i card and sm64ds. Everything works fine when I play the game however, when I put my 3ds in sleep mode, the game black screens. I can still press the home menu button and close the game but I can't play the game after I suspend it.
The black screens in SM64DS are due to the game using the TWL clock speed.
On your computer, open "sd:/_nds/ntr_forwarder.ini", and set NTR_CLOCK to 1 to fix the issue.

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. The distorted graphics also appear when running the game from the 3DS' SD card

actually I found out that it's the games anti-piracy protection. ak2i removes it on the fly when natively run. an alternative workaround is a cracked rom with the anti-piracy function disabled.

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just noticed the same issue when trying to run Forwarder3DS.jar - the Java runtime icon appears for a fraction of a second on the taskbar, then vanishes.

I've been able to run it on the same computer before without issues- this is a new instance of the program, given that I deleted the old instance a few weeks ago. It runs for long enough to create the /.forwarders directory and the make_cia.exe and settings files, but nothing happens after that.

Last edited by sieroi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn