RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got everything set on my N3DS and working but my cover of my game is wrong, maybe because the Fowarder3DS force us to change the TID of the rom, how can I make TWLoader download the right cover of the rom; or even is possible to create a forwarder of a rom without changing its original TID?
Sounds like you are trying to load the generated .nds file in TWLoader. Why?

RazorStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it works on TWLoader and it uses as a shortcut to run the rom on my R4i SDHC RTS. I wanted to use it on TWLoader to have its cover working there

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works on TWLoader and it uses as a shortcut to run the rom on my R4i SDHC RTS. I wanted to use it on TWLoader to have its cover working there
The reason why you're forced to change the TID is because the generated forwarder(s) is meant to be used as a CIA.
If you want to make a shortcut to your game in TWLoader, change the game location to flashcard, select "Add Games", and select your game, but since support for R4i SDHC RTS is broken, you're out of luck.

RazorStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The reason why you're forced to change the TID is because the generated forwarder(s) is meant to be used as a CIA.
If you want to make a shortcut to your game in TWLoader, change the game location to flashcard, select "Add Games", and select your game, but since support for R4i SDHC RTS is broken, you're out of luck.
Yes, My R4 dont work with the "Add Games" from TWLoader, but I found that way of making a shortcut works on it, the only way I can do is modify the original cover TID to the Generated TID.

RazorStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's possible to add an option to force the original TID in the Forwarder3DS app? Like giving an warning that it can cause problems if using a .cia? It can solve that problem for using forwarder in the TWLoader.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible to add an option to force the original TID in the Forwarder3DS app? Like giving an warning that it can cause problems if using a .cia? It can solve that problem for using forwarder in the TWLoader.
It's best to just wait for a fix in TWLoader.

MisteurPesant

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanna make sure :

When they talk about that "DSiWare" limit of 40 games, does it imply solely on roms from games previously available on DSiware online service OR does it applies to any nds roms ?

From what I read, I tend to believe it applies to any nds roms, but I can't make up why they say "DSiWare" then...

Last edited by MisteurPesant,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna make sure :

When they talk about that "DSiWare" limit of 40 games, does it imply solely on roms from games previously available on DSiware online service OR does it applies to any nds roms ?

From what I read, I tend to believe it applies to any nds roms, but I can't make up why they say "DSiWare" then...
It applies to any CIA that are NDS SRLs (.nds files).

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok what am i missing here ... i download the zip from the link in first post but i am only getting a .jar file with 3 folders in it ... com .. META-INF ... org ... i am trying to do this on a windows machine btw ... almost 200 pages of posts so i dident go through them all ... i dont have that time available to me at the moment so if the answer is in that mess please tell me what page to look at XD

Last edited by Crimson-Fyre,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok what am i missing here ... i download the zip from the link in first post but i am only jetting a .jar file ... i am trying to do this on a windows machine btw ... almost 200 pages of posts so i dident go through them all ... i dont have that time available to me at the moment so if the answer is in that mess please tell me what page to look at XD
You can run the .jar file, right?

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right click on the .jar file, click on "Properties", click "Change" next to "Opens with:". Java should be in the list of apps.

somthing isent adding up ... thats not a selectable option ... i tried forcing java to open it and java laughed at me ... i checked java version and i am up to date as well ... i think my issue is im too lazy to try this in an operating system that actually works "ubuntu"

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somthing isent adding up ... thats not a selectable option ... i tried forcing java to open it and java laughed at me ... i checked java version and i am up to date as well ... i think my issue is im too lazy to try this in an operating system that actually works "ubuntu"
I'm using Windows.

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Windows.

aside from trying this on a linux machine at this point i dont know what else to try ... i even redownloaded the archive just incase my original download got corrupted somehow and that did not work either ... im going to have to try and do that javafx thing on my linux machine and see if i have better luck on that side ... either that or just get that flashcart i have been eyeballing for the last week lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: