Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused. I followed the guide, but when I click the little installed cia icon, it just takes me to my DStwo's home screen. Is that how it's supposed to work? I thought it was supposed to boot the rom.

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Using Ak2i I've successfully set forewarders up! However, Megaman Zero Collection is giving me some distorted graphics once the game play starts. It game does not have distortions if I boot up the card without the forewarder. What can I do to try and fix it?

Deletr753

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hello everyone,

I had the NDS-Forwarder setup already but know that updated my New 3DSXL when I try to open the cia it turn off my console. Is there a fix for this?

New 3DSXL on the latest firmware with Arm9loaderhax running latest Luma

Thanks

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Using Ak2i I've successfully set forewarders up! However, Megaman Zero Collection is giving me some distorted graphics once the game play starts. It game does not have distortions if I boot up the card without the forewarder. What can I do to try and fix it?

Update: it appears booting using forwarder is disabling the AP AK2i normally applied. is there a work around besides cracks?

Aditzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have a problem here.I tried playing Fire Emblem: New Mystery of Emblem (english translation) and when I enter a chapter or the bonus content, it freezes.
I should note that it works perfectly when booted up from the card's menu, but when I boot from the forwarder (assuming YSMenu is the cause here) it gets stuck at those two places.
I have a R4 SDHC Dual Core RTS (2016).
Thanks!

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, my NDS forwarder games close my 3ds when I open them. Help? I'm using an original R4.

Johntendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
how do i get games to stop autobooting when i run them normally from home menu? i have a bunch of games on my r4i sdhc but they autoboot after using the shortcuts... ive edited the ysmenu.ini on both my r4 and the 3ds sd. also, it replaces my 7.04 firmware with a seemingly older firmware (text is all over the place, all caps, navigtion is awkward)

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get Golden Sun to load properly, it goes black after the initial title screen (bgm still plays), forwarding to my r4i-sdhc rts cart. anyone have luck with this one?

loads fine when I use the cart's stock firmware.

EDIT: Looks like it's a YSmenu compatibility issue. Not sure why though, I thought the latest YSmenu fixes this game

Last edited by Nomelas,

pmcbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem to work? I installed the cia of it but all I got was a white icon and an error message when I tried to run it. It has the English fan patch so I think that's what giving me issues. Any ideas?

KirbyKarby

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I got a r4igold, I'm trying to use the program and I can get to crate the cia forwarder, but when Installing I only get a white icon that leads to an error. What I'm I doing wrong? I'm currently selecting "DSTT/ r4igold/r4i-sdhc etc.." with update templates and automatically set rom path ticked, I've checked that the rom TID is correct and I now that the nds roms are working because they work with my nds flashcart, what can I do to get it solved?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, my NDS forwarder games close my 3ds when I open them. Help? I'm using an original R4.
Install a clean TWL_FIRM CIA.
how do i get games to stop autobooting when i run them normally from home menu? i have a bunch of games on my r4i sdhc but they autoboot after using the shortcuts... ive edited the ysmenu.ini on both my r4 and the 3ds sd. also, it replaces my 7.04 firmware with a seemingly older firmware (text is all over the place, all caps, navigtion is awkward)
You can hold B to skip the autoboot.
I got a r4igold, I'm trying to use the program and I can get to crate the cia forwarder, but when Installing I only get a white icon that leads to an error. What I'm I doing wrong? I'm currently selecting "DSTT/ r4igold/r4i-sdhc etc.." with update templates and automatically set rom path ticked, I've checked that the rom TID is correct and I now that the nds roms are working because they work with my nds flashcart, what can I do to get it solved?
Make sure Forwarder3-DS is in a folder in the hard drive root.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No idea. The distorted graphics also appear when running the game from the 3DS' SD card.
Hello everyone,

I had the NDS-Forwarder setup already but know that updated my New 3DSXL when I try to open the cia it turn off my console. Is there a fix for this?

New 3DSXL on the latest firmware with Arm9loaderhax running latest Luma

Thanks
Install a clean TWL_FIRM CIA.
Update: it appears booting using forwarder is disabling the AP AK2i normally applied. is there a work around besides cracks?
Nope. You can either get another flashcard, or just wait for the game to be compatible from SD Card.

RazorStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got everything set on my N3DS and working but my cover of my game is wrong, maybe because the Fowarder3DS force us to change the TID of the rom, how can I make TWLoader download the right cover of the rom; or even is possible to create a forwarder of a rom without changing its original TID?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...