Hacking NDSL wireless connection broken

papyrus

OP
Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
I guess getting my ds fixed here is impossible. Can anyone here in GBATemp can help me solve this problem, my wireless connection is broken. I cant do wireless link with other DS. What should i do??? No one repairs DSlite in my area.
mad.gif
also no warranty is possible, no nintendo customer service here. Can i fix this on my own? any suggestions.
cry.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
papyrus said:
I guess getting my ds fixed here is impossible. Can anyone here in GBATemp can help me solve this problem, my wireless connection is broken. I cant do wireless link with other DS. What should i do??? No one repairs DSlite in my area.
mad.gif
also no warranty is possible, no nintendo customer service here. Can i fix this on my own? any suggestions.
cry.gif
Sure its not only something with your router?

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only 2 bits (unless the main board is broken)
1) the WiFi unit, this is pushed onto the board, connects to a plug and is held in place with a piece of sticky foam
2) the black aerial lead - this goes from this unit to the top of the DS and connects to a small circuit board above the speaker.

Probably the black lead has broken where it passes through the lid

Both bits can be bought (eBay UK sells both and I am sure other sites will too)

You will need to take the DS apart to se what it wrong (tri wing screwdriver)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme