^^ndstitle-1125^^

monkmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a good number of people finally playing online?

Anyone know if there's a Japaese version of www.nintendowifi.com that shows how many people are playing in the last hour?

haha no i dont think so, i've been seraching for battle royale (ranked) every so often and havent managed to get 4 players yet
frown.gif

edit: there are multiple branches, i think you have to replay the game various times and pick different options in the cutscenes, i just went with the linear campaign and beat the final boss, and i think it now lets me pick the other branch options

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
i just beat the game (replayed it for the 2nd time to play the other branch)

not sure if there's any other branches that I've missed, and I'm not sure if I'll play it again since I can't understand the the menu choices. the game was ok, not too good if you want a pure Starfox game like the SNES one.

this game is like part strategy, part air combat. in the strategy part, you have to direct your wingmen to parts of the map and pick your battles or items. in some of the harder missions, there's stuff that you have to do in a certain order or else the enemy will destroy your mother ship (and end the game). I actually like how there is a strategy element to it.

this game has NO rails on missions though. it's all free-direction combat, like the boss fights in Starfox 64 i guess.

if I had to give it a rating, i'd give it 7/10. i have yet to play a proper multiplayer match though. hopefully players will show up by this weekend

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This doesn't seem to save on my G6.  Is saving working for anyone?  I used the 'Normal' method.

It saves fine for me on G6Lite.

That's good news, SpaceJump! What version of the loader and PC Software are you using?

Also, does the game automatically save or is there a save button that I don't know about?

Thanks!

It saves automatically. I use Loader 4.1a and software 4.1d.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes it's working properly on a non-Lite G6.
it save properly too, and I even got a friend code.
494 838
479 580

The game have to be writen in "normal" mode, and without triming and without soft reset.
The boot screen is white, so wait 2-3 seconds after booting, the game will show up.

monkmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just beat the game (replayed it for the 2nd time to play the other branch)

not sure if there's any other branches that I've missed, and I'm not sure if I'll play it again since I can't understand the the menu choices. the game was ok, not too good if you want a pure Starfox game like the SNES one.

this game is like part strategy, part air combat. in the strategy part, you have to direct your wingmen to parts of the map and pick your battles or items. in some of the harder missions, there's stuff that you have to do in a certain order or else the enemy will destroy your mother ship (and end the game). I actually like how there is a strategy element to it.

this game has NO rails on missions though. it's all free-direction combat, like the boss fights in Starfox 64 i guess.

if I had to give it a rating, i'd give it 7/10. i have yet to play a proper multiplayer match though. hopefully players will show up by this weekend

nice haha, hey how did you beat the boss on the sun planet, the big wall type ship with a hangar on each side taht shoots out fighter planes?
I blew up each hangar thing, but then Im not sure what to do next I've tried locking on, bombing etc but couldnt figure out what to do with him

I cant read the japanese fast enough to understand what its telling me what to do! haha
frown.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For people curious, the characters you can play as throughout the game:

Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Slippy Toad
Krystal
Amanda
Lucy Hare
Bill Grey
Katt Monroe
Ash Bowman
Wolf O'Donnell
Leon Polwalski
Panther Caluroso
James McCloud

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing for starfox yet because I believe this game isn't in stores yet in Japan.
Unless a majority of them are on the DS scene which I doubt.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know if there's a Japaese version of www.nintendowifi.com that shows how many people are playing in the last hour?

http://wifi.nintendo.co.jp/

There's nothing for Starfox yet though.
where do you see the stats for the games? the titles listed just take you to blurbs and then the appropriate marketing site for the game. am I missing something here?
He said there's nothing for Starfox yet. Figures since the game isn't officially out until Thursday but... I don't see anything about status for any of the other games
huh.gif

monkmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where do you see the stats for the games? the titles listed just take you to blurbs and then the appropriate marketing site for the game. am I missing something here?

He said there's nothing for Starfox yet. Figures since the game isn't officially out until Thursday but... I don't see anything about status for any of the other games
huh.gif

hmm no.. i think thieves means for all the games that are out CURRENTLY such as mario kart, animal crossing etc
i clicked on them and couldnt find any rankings either similar to the one on nitendowifi.com

twomix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i haven't gone to store yet
but tv ads has already shown in japan
and in magicbox website, i see 27/8 release date
sorry for no concrete evidence......
i'll see with my eyes tomorrow if i had time =P

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nice to see this game finally come out on a handheld, was hoping for it on GBA but they came out with that starfox clone so that sufficed. I hope they get it together some day and port pilotwings. Remember on the SNES it split the screen, would fit in with this system perfectly.

cohmapapp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't seem to save on my G6. Is saving working for anyone? I used the 'Normal' method.

It saves fine for me on G6Lite.

That's good news, SpaceJump! What version of the loader and PC Software are you using?

Also, does the game automatically save or is there a save button that I don't know about?

Thanks!

It saves automatically. I use Loader 4.1a and software 4.1d.

Sorry for the false alarm. Turns out my G6 battery is completely dead. Saving works fine if I soft reset (ABXYLR).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm good, how r u, sorry playing Starfield, n have tablet by me on chat, but was exploring a planet
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm good, how r u, sorry playing Starfield, n have tablet by me on chat, but was exploring a planet