^^ndstitle-1180^^

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hmm...M3 MiniSD
- Fast Boot 1x, not trimmed and no reset, doesnt work...
- Direct Copy, not trimmed and no reset works, but it doesnt save.
I'm gonna try something else

edit:

-Safe Boot, not trimmed... doesnt save but it works.

we are experiencing the same thing all over again(rockman zx not saving as well...)

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
video cut scenes have japanese audio

big + !
smile.gif

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
save doesn't work for m3(mini)SD, even with latest manager? going to try it up now.

You sure about that? IGN says they left them in...

Also, there seem to be reports of saving not working on M3/G6 (the save doesn't get stored after power off). Can anyone confirm that?

whoah, you're in saudi arabia? anyway, i read the same thing over at IGN. it's funny how that reviewer said it would've been nice to have english voice overs instead
laugh.gif

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah that is bullshit! absolutely no reason to take them out. and i bet they were too lazy to create new audio for the cutscenes so they left them alone.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played through Rockman ZX 4 times, bought an original version. And as expected, the us version is crap. Though I don't really care as I live in Japan, but still it irritates me as I'm a big Rockman fan.

Here we go.

All voices are cut as expected, it really annoys me to listen to the sound of wind or smth. Original voice acting was INCREDIBLY good, all voices were very emotional (appropriately, of course). Anime scenes are subbed, coa were lazy to remove voices from them.

The translation itself is really poor. Many things are not mentioned at all, i.e. Jiruwe and Van/Eeru were working at Hakobiya Express, now they're just a delivery service. Serpan Company became Slither Inc, though the boss of it is still named Serpent, strange. Actually, almost all sentences are made much simpler, like in the original Model X says "Is there a need for a reason to save human's life?", now he says simply "Do I need a reason to help people?", looks ugly to me. And some typos here and there. And the most famous phrase (was seen at some promo-videos) is still there: "Brave? Me? Not hardly." I bet, soon it will be more popular than "All your base are belong to us". So, the effort which coa have put in the us version is very very small. They wanted easy money.

So, "for great justice", crapcom of america! go on!

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THEY GOT RID OF THE JAPANESE VOICES OH GOD... HORRIBLE. >_>

You sure about that? IGN says they left them in...

Also, there seem to be reports of saving not working on M3/G6 (the save doesn't get stored after power off). Can anyone confirm that?
AARRRRGGG (actually, that sounds more like a pirate than rage, but oh well.) I should not have played a lot of this before reading the thread. no save for my G6Lite in safe mode.
hate2.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guess it's a start of something that they left the original voices in the cut-scenes. Maybe we can expect more in the near future, an option to choose perhaps. Either way, can't wait to play this!
smile.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh well if you want a better version you'll have to wait for the enlish one to come out, and since japan and this country is basically the same the game will probably be different from the us version.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm shocked. They've cut out the ZX transformation anime clip. The most awesome one in this game. That's the bullshit. They butchered the game.

I'm still gonna play it till the end and see what's more have been cut out, stay tuned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sweet I dont need a dozen pieces of other shit to hack it :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot