^^ndstitle-1204^^

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been playing this for quite a while now, and I don't know why, but when I try to use the shovel thing in the key items pocket in the big brown holes in the game, I go underground, but after that, 2 black screens just appear...

Oh, BTW, this is with a Supercard mini-SD, flashme V7 NDS fat, and using the SC patcher v2.56.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've been playing this for quite a while now, and I don't know why, but when I try to use the shovel thing in the key items pocket in the big brown holes in the game, I go underground, but after that, 2 black screens just appear...

Oh, BTW, this is with a Supercard mini-SD, flashme V7 NDS fat, and using the SC patcher v2.56.

Did exactly the same thing on my SC mini-SD using superkey. Did you use the trim option? I did and not sure if that makes a difference or not?

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did enable the trim rom option...I'll try to untrim it...(it's effing big though...)

EDIT: Nope, still nothing...darn...

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question, when you transfer your Pokemon from Leaf Green....can you choose what 6 you want to send over? Question 2...when you recatch them....do they hold the same moves? Well I be able to transfer over my level 78 Pikachu with surf and thunder.....does he still level 78?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question, when you transfer your Pokemon from Leaf Green....can you choose what 6 you want to send over? Question 2...when you recatch them....do they hold the same moves? Well I be able to transfer over my level 78 Pikachu with surf and thunder.....does he still level 78?
First thing first, you can get more of the Dark/Light Stones while mining.

Anyway: The six you have in your party you transfer over. Everything about them is the same, EVs, IVs, stats, moves, even hold item. Yes, he'll still be Level 78. And for the record, there should be no struggle in recatching them. The park balls your given are like master balls. I don't even know why they decided to do that.

And no one with any ideas for the Save issue at all!?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also while on the Pokemon Subject, I just started the ROM of Fire Red in Japanese so I can transfer the Pokemon, but it won't let me save in VBA. I keep getting a weird message, and it's in Japanese so yeah. How do I make the saving work?

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In VBA set emulator to 128k save OPtions->emulator->save type = 128k. Thanks for the heads up on the transfer system. Sounds like the safari zone. So you can transfer your pokemon from the very start of the game? thats awsome! Very good news!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where did you read that you can do it whenever? You have to wait til you get the National Dex, which you get by atleast seeing all 150 Pokemon in the region. I'm glad they only reuire you to see them this time rather than actually own them all.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just to say scripted guide's up if anyone still needs it
tongue.gif

http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=339

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could anyone upload that anywhere else? I'm not going to register there just to read something I probably already know anyway...

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The main point is the story's been translated line by line like all my guides for the DS have been so far. If you're not interested in that then the guide's probably useless to you
tongue.gif

Jonah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcomp, could you, or anyone else who knows japanese elaborate on the Battle Tower.

I'm at this point in the game and am having trouble figuring out how the random wifi battles work. Can't seem to find this option anywhere!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You speak to the receptionist furthest to the right for Wi-Fi and you don't actually fight real random players.

What happens is, you choose the first option to take a challenge then after connecting to WFC, you select a room number and then the DS will download some data off the WFC server consisting of 7 AI trainers. Beating all 7 will add you to the Leader's List and the more you win, the higher rank you get on WFC.

That seems to be all it is really so the only way you can fight lots of human players is using the Union Room and having lots of FCs.

KaKiT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive found the solution:  After you beat the 4th Gym.... GO to the Team-Galaxy guy..You have to follow him and you fight your rival(he is so weak LOL).Then just follow him.At the end you fight him and there is a girl she gives you a key item.Then go to the path where those Psyducks are blocking the way.They are goin to move now and you can go on!! Hf
wink.gif

Im at that part now..i just figured it out
smile.gif

where is the Team Galaxy Guy.. im also stuck after 4th bagde

nvm i found him!

shisux

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I do, and it's all in hiragana. This game is very easy to follow.
Wait, what? No kanji at all? If this is true, it would be awesome. My only problem with Japanese is that I know a very small number of kanji by heart, so I constantly have to have a dictionary with me to read manga with no transliterations and to play Japanese games with kanji in the script.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade