^^ndstitle-1204^^

Zythie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard mini sd. This game is never saving properly for me. The button in the menu with the notepad and pen is the save button, correct? When I save doing this, I click the first option both times. After I turn off my ds, and turn it back on again. I go straight back to the part where there is that professor guy talking just like all of the other pokemon games. PLEASE HELP. I really want to play this. All the other games I have on my supercard are working completely fine.
Im pretty positive im using the right settings in the patcher. I even tryed not trimming the rom and it still wont work. Just so you know, I am getting into the game, it just isnt saving correctly (not saving at all
ph34r.gif
).
frown.gif

Mienaikage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... I tried to go on Wifi in the GTS building, after my character walked through the door the game froze. I tried both trimmed and untrimmed on M3 DS Simply
frown.gif

nuked_nova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, i was wondering if you could help me. I'm using a G6 lite+Passcard combonation, and when i save my game, it saves fine (i can soft reset and the save will still be there) but when i turn if off/on and start the game up, I come to the opening scene with the professor talking to me every time! when loading it onto my g6, i used the recommended settings (Dofat, safe, and trim). If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, or anything else that could help me, it would be appreciated
smile.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw "DS #0577: Pokémon Diamond (..." on the forum index and thought the site was already having a meltdown because the news didn't show it and the "View New Posts" search was saying 4 pages but only show 2 results.

I'm not interested in the game, but I do wanna see how much traffic the site gets when it happens.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want it to be dumped so people would stop talking about it now
blink.gif
I might start playing it if im bored. Well all the pokemon fans out there i hope you get the game soon
happy.gif
Also i could clearly see the japan and rom number so i knew it wasn't dumped
laugh.gif

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want it to be dumped so people would stop talking about it now
blink.gif
I might start playing it if im bored. Well all the pokemon fans out there i hope you get the game soon
happy.gif
Also i could clearly see the japan and rom number so i knew it wasn't dumped
laugh.gif

Well the initial split second viewing of the words Pokemon Diamond made my heart skip for a sec. Then I realized it was the Japanese version and got sad. I'm actually in school right now. Done with my work so I'm flying around online.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the forum index page you guys can see "Japan"?

i only see

Last Post Today, 12:14 PM
In: DS #0577: Pokémon Diamond (...
By: _____

or did u mean after you clicked into the page

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a pokefan ether.. When it's released I think gbatemp will be ofline server overload and eehm the whole forum will be filled with spam posts OMG WHERZ THE ROMZR??? I've also seen a lot of new members popping up now where nearing the release of pokerom.. eeh I mean poke'mon

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not a pokefan ether.. When it's released I think gbatemp will be ofline server overload and eehm the whole forum will be filled with spam posts OMG WHERZ THE ROMZR??? I've also seen a lot of new members popping up now where nearing the release of pokerom.. eeh I mean poke'mon

Here's a visual demonstration of what the GBAtemp server will look like when Pokemon gets released (in FIVE days time people):

gbatempserver.jpg

There are so many levels of wrong with that picture, remove the arab reference.
unsure.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Here's a visual demonstration of what the GBAtemp server will look like when Pokemon gets released (in FIVE days time people):

gbatempserver.jpg

There are so many levels of wrong with that picture, remove the arab reference.
unsure.gif
Whaha that is sow wrong
tongue.gif
but I love it
biggrin.gif
where on earth did you get that picture? hmm my gues.. Denmark
tongue.gif
owke i smell a middle east riot rising
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat