^^ndstitle-1263^^

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How about you guys take all this hyped up energy and play one of the 600 other games that you guys haven't thoroughly finished yet and kick back and give the cart developers a break on a weekend....and dare I say it, wait for an update from them? Otherwise if you guys like it so much, like the guy mentioned earlier, doesn't hurt to walk down to your local game store and pick up a copy. After all, this would only support Tony Hawk himself through royalties.
sleep.gif

I've finished all the games I *want* to finish, really...

Looking for something that I'm actually interested in to play...

Oh, and about the "doesn't hurt" part... That's not entirely true... You know what 2 things come out in about a month, right? =P

Any money not used to buy games now goes towards buying more games in a month's time
biggrin.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i did get it to start on GBAMP but i got black screens after the picture of two skaters
i tryed all the combinations on the patcher as well
I'm willing to bet you'll need an original DS game with the right save type in slot 1. I tried with Mario Kart and I got the same issue as you. No DS game in slot 1 will give you an error.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyting is race. No classic skateparks.

Which is good, the serie was dying.
yaynds.gif
Maybe not dying, but it definitely needed a shift. I'm glad they took it this direction.

Downhill was the only thing I was ever halfway good at in the real world. I suck at freestyle and half-pipes always scared the piss outta me. So while I like playing the standard TH stuff, this game comes closer to what skateboarding was about for me.

Green Kryptonics wheels, Gullwing trucks tightened to death, heavy-ass Wooden Ship Deck, and a long tall fresh paved hill.. heaven!
biggrin.gif

I won't mention the 15" long scabs...
frown.gif

KroBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahh yes, scabs on the legs and arms.
They were fun to pick off while at school though, and then watch all the pus come out of the sores.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i did get it to start on GBAMP but i got black screens after the picture of two skaters
i tryed all the combinations on the patcher as well

I'm willing to bet you'll need an original DS game with the right save type in slot 1. I tried with Mario Kart and I got the same issue as you. No DS game in slot 1 will give you an error.

Maybe if I try one of my 13 original games it will work
biggrin.gif
i'm gonna try...

Edit: I've tried al the games I own but no results.. it only starts up the intro

res1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to run this on my DS-X, if anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work I'd really appreciate it.
smile.gif

Timo710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gamespot has faster servers than IGN , cause the site loads way faster , also they have video reviews and other nice video stuff .

For my news I go to www.joystiq.com.

ONTOPIC:This was like the game I was expecting not to work , I guess we will be getting a firmware-update soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl