^^ndstitle-1263^^

res1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there actually any other way other than holding and dragging it to the card?Â
unsure.gif

I really don't think so. But hearing reports on how others are able to play the game is a little discouraging when all i get is two blank screens. I'm thinking of wether I should return my cart at once or wait for a firmware update. :'(

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there actually any other way other than holding and dragging it to the card? 
unsure.gif

I really don't think so. But hearing reports on how others are able to play the game is a little discouraging when all i get is two blank screens. I'm thinking of wether I should return my cart at once or wait for a firmware update. :'(

Yes yes, return it right now! Or better yet, throw it to the floor and then fling yourself down and pitch a fit like a spoiled child.

Japots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Translation:Â People who don't like the same things I do are stupid.

On a related note, these tony hawk games should just die out already.

Actually your translation is dead wrong. I could give a rat's ass if you don't like wat I like. People are different and are entitled to like whatever the hell they want.
lecture.gif

teamgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, that reviewer sucks, anything without GTA or Madden in the name he gives a low score.
This game is awsome.

Well although some reviewers suck ass, I like gamespot's "user reviews" where regular peeps like us who might like the game for different reasons can review the game a bit better. I also go by the score that USERS give it, which is usually higher than what the dicknosed gamespot reviewer gives it.
hate2.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well although some reviewers suck ass, I like gamespot's "user reviews" where regular peeps like us who might like the game for different reasons can review the game a bit better. I also go by the score that USERS give it, which is usually higher than what the dicknosed gamespot reviewer gives it.Â
hate2.gif
I do the same thing.. I mean, I'll read the official review for the gory details of the game, but I got to the users for how the game plays.

...but Gamespot needs to tone down their freakin' site though. It's loud, ugly, bloated and slow.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Played this some time ago at GC06... First Tony Hawk game that had a hint of fun in it because it was more like a racer and you could play it without learning any crazy button combos... Still not really a game I would pay for, I think, but I'll take a closer look at it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1