bow.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg, we had to read this in 3rd or 4th grade for school, it was an awesome book! Well, at least I thought it was awesome back then.
Of course the game probably sucks big time, are they making a movie or something now or is this based on the book?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i wish i could hear the old "SEGA" logo from ages ago... i could almost cry by just hearing that and looking at this now.

SEGA SEGA what have you done to yourself?
I just hope the new Sonic Wii makes you go to the right track again... since i heard Sonic from Xbox360 & PS3 sucks :\

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post in the wrong spot? This is the charlotte's web game.

Wait....
WTF?! :wtf:
Charlotte's web?

Why the hell is sega making a charlotte's web game?
Why the hell does charlotte's web need a game?
Why the hell would anyone buy it? O-o

Its like the hallocuast is coming or something.
These things from sega are like bad omens.

I guess they must be making a movie of Charlotte's web.
SEGA has been going all over movie licenses like crazy lately.

Well, if this is the direction SEGA is going, I just hope the Iron Man game will be as good as I imagine it should be.

Anyone try the game yet?
Is it the crappy platformer Im afraid it actually is?
Also, what happend to the GBA releaase?
Did sega spare us the second release or is it just not dumped yet?

smashing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like there's no pleasing everyone.

Charlotte's web is obviously meant for the kiddies, almost like a pre-schooling tool, to introduce the story to kids. When it was announced earlier this year (E3), it was supposed to be targetting young kids, and not the numerous young adults who frequent gbatemp.net. So, does it do any justice to blame the publisher SEGA for releasing a title meant for the younger audience?

The main reason why DS is doing so well these days, isn't simply because of the many good games in their library, but the variety of titles that DS has. A lot of non-gamers are attracted to DS due to titles like Brain Age and the likes (titles often bashed by gamers). Others buy DS for their kids, thinking that the DS is nothing more than an upgraded GBA. And with these consumers in mind, it's inevitable that some titles (though unappetizing to some) are released.

I'm personally puzzled by the million plus pre-orders on SEGA's Oshare Majo Love and Berry (DS Collection) [release date: 21st November 2006]. Should be another title that won't please most gamers here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So Bonzi buddy was an evil version of Alexa lol