laugh.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The xbox 360 version of this would have been better if the controls didn't totally suck. I'm not even going to bother with this one. Its very rare you get a good Star Trek game released.

Nekkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried the US release and was very disappointed. Looks crappy, gameplay sucks .. too bad.

But the 2 new PC and XBOX360 STAR TREK games also suck .. so ...
smile.gif

dbrood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
those of you who have only given the game a few minutes gameplay wont realise what a good little strategy game it is,yeah the game engine needs a little polish, but its not as bad as everyone makes out to be.

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@dbrood:

Are you sure you played this game? Cuz I did and I couldn't find a grain of strategy / tactics in it. It all comes down to who's the one turning and firing fastest...

I deleted it cuz I became affraid of wrecking my touchscreen with all that fast turning / clicking.
wacko.gif

Horrido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@dbrood:

Are you sure you played this game? Cuz I did and I couldn't find a grain of strategy / tactics in it. It all comes down to who's the one turning and firing fastest...

I deleted it cuz I became affraid of wrecking my touchscreen with all that fast turning / clicking.Â
wacko.gif

After seeing all of you slam this game I almost passed it up. Wow - was I surprised when I played it! This game is very much like the table top game Star Fleet Battles - if you are just turning and firing as fast as you can you will lose. Its all about concentration of fire to drop one of the shields, then manuever to fire weapons through the dropped shield. All while making sure you manuever in a way that you preserve your own shields. This is VERY much a game about tactics with capital ship battles. Strategy plays a part, but its mostly about tactical manuevering. I love it, and will be looking for a sale so i an add it to my collection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already