need advice about purchase, possibly a fake?

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I found a sweet lemonade stand down the street. It was kinda sketch cuz the store was just made out of wood but their prices were great. $1.50 for lemonade!? Bought a couple without a second thought, but now that I got home and am trying them out, they don't seem to be working. I went back to get a refund but somehow the entire store was gone! Like how the hell?...
Guys did I buy pirated lemonade? I hope I didn't waste money on broken warez :unsure:

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys I found a sweet lemonade stand down the street. It was kinda sketch cuz the store was just made out of wood but their prices were great. $1.50 for lemonade!? Bought a couple without a second thought, but now that I got home and am trying them out, they don't seem to be working. I went back to get a refund but somehow the entire store was gone! Like how the hell?...
Guys did I buy pirated lemonade? I hope I didn't waste money on broken warez :unsure:
No need to worry you got proper lemonade you should worry about the stuff proper stores sell. That shit is all chemicals and lacking in any real lemon in it.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Yes,you where scammed !! Better luck next time and why in the hell didn´t you ask GBAtemp BEFORE !!!!!!

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1