Not open for further replies.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It can be done. No one ever said it would run fast though :P

Yeah, considering all the memory swapping that would have to happen in real-time. I don't think anyone would go on that suicide mission to even find out, even after the PS Vita is completely RE'd and cracked open to homebrew for analysis.

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
Here's my submission:
the_homebrew_launcher_logo___nintendo_3ds_concept_by_arkhandar-d7vjgmg.png
Should be familiar territory for the 5+ million folks who have downloaded The Homebrew Channel on Wii. One more incentive to start using and developing 3DS homebrew :)

looks great! but you need to scale it down to 400x240.

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very nice artwork guys, keep it up:)
Unfortunatly, i can't submit anything, i just can't draw...
But good luck for everybody else :grog:!

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
Here's my submission:

the_homebrew_launcher_logo___nintendo_3ds_concept_by_arkhandar-d7vjgmg.png

Should be familiar territory for the 5+ million folks who have downloaded The Homebrew Channel on Wii. One more incentive to start using and developing 3DS homebrew :)

Best design so far. Simple and modern, and the layered rectangles evoke both the iconic DS rectangle imagery and the notion of 3D. Just needs to be formatted to 3DS screen proportions.

I also agree with the notion that "The Homebrew Channel" is a somewhat poor idea for the name. This isn't the Wii nor a TV; we don't have 'channels'. Likewise, the design aesthetic of the Wii is a bit different from that of the 3DS. 'menu' or 'launcher' or 'center' would definitely be a bit better.

Hyper3D

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Excellent submissions people, keep up the good work.

The background is just for show since I'm mainly focusing on the logo and the name. I wanted the 3DS to look like it was being pulled apart to symbolize the "unlocking" of the 3DS or something like that, though it's not as fancy as some of the others around here. And now that I think about it, "Launcher" would probably better suit the name instead of "Center"
uaeYHE5.png

r88k8X3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night