Hacking Need Help with saltysd

randy5061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 2ds running 11.4 u and cfw I recently had everying on my sd card deleted and formatted I got my backup on it but it was before i had saltysd so it did not have the files needed i followed the guide for getting saltysd running but the files wont work every time i try i get the normal files i have the files in the D:/luma/code_sections and I am used to just haveing a D:/saltysd folder but now I have the files in D:/saltysd/smash and D:/saltysd/smash1 and i have the same files in the D:/saltysdMODS i want my stuff cam someone plz help

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
i have a 2ds running 11.4 u and cfw I recently had everying on my sd card deleted and formatted I got my backup on it but it was before i had saltysd so it did not have the files needed i followed the guide for getting saltysd running but the files wont work every time i try i get the normal files i have the files in the D:/luma/code_sections and I am used to just haveing a D:/saltysd folder but now I have the files in D:/saltysd/smash and D:/saltysd/smash1 and i have the same files in the D:/saltysdMODS i want my stuff cam someone plz help

Update to latest Luma brunt 7.0.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc