Hacking [NEED SOME ASSISTANCE] 3ds r4i-gold.eu

OceanCity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install CFW install 3DS games and get your r4 to work and play DS games.
oh okay im currently looking for a cfw thats easy to install and that has the same feature as the others (3ds games and make my r4 to work) there so many cfw that i cant understand ... sorry for being a noob and should i downgrade my fw to 4.1? cuz im on 7.1.0-16u

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh okay im currently looking for a cfw thats easy to install and that has the same feature as the others (3ds games and make my r4 to work) there so many cfw that i cant understand ... sorry for being a noob and should i downgrade my fw to 4.1? cuz im on 7.1.0-16u
btw just checked my sd card its only 2gb can i still play .cia games with this and can i still use this to fix my r4

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw just checked my sd card its only 2gb can i still play .cia games with this and can i still use this to fix my r4
I do not really think that is enough, at all get a 32gb and install rxtools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: