GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
WooHoo i get my first 3DS today...!

Day off work tomorrow: Check
Game: Mariokart 7... i hope its good!
I hope you bought it because you like the games and not because you're expecting for a hack to be released any-time soon. .-."

D

Dork

What's with GBAtemp's obsession with bumping and creating new redundant "Hacking progress" threads?

chookz

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I hope you bought it because you like the games and not because you're expecting for a hack to be released any-time soon. .-."

Well I got a NES, 2x Snes, N64 on top of my CD64, Gamecube (admittedly with Hard Ninjamod) and a Wii... I had a NDS which I loved but gave it to the ex... So yea whilst hacks are fun I still love my Nintendo Shizzle.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes but that has never happened to handhelds I believe

All hail the necrobump.

Right kids, I'll say this for the millionth time just for the sake of educating others. PAL and NTSC are television standards. They do not apply to handhelds of any kind unless the handheld has a TV-Out, and that's an extreme rarity. Moreover, we're moving away from that division and leaning towards standard HD plus most TV's these days support both PAL and NTSC so on home consoles the issue is practically non-existant.

Now, to prevent further Necrobumping, I'll report the thread for closing. I mean, c'mon - the last reply was from april. Unless someone has something extremely interesting and on-topic to say, there's no need to dig up dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto