Gaming NES/SNES games in 3D heading towards the 3DS

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Wow, some of the names are finalized already?

Paper Mario. That's it? No subtitle or anything? Huh.
Well that list he had was a PDF downloaded from the Nintendo press site that someone got a username and password somehow. So it's pretty likely that those aren't the official names yet, but I'm guessing they'll just add 3DS like they have on a lot of the other titles
tpi.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
I saw Street Fighter... I am skeptical.
If it came out for the iPhone, then why would it be so odd for it to come out for the 3DS?

Arp1 said:
QUOTE(Slyakin @ Jun 17 2010, 12:59 AM) Wow, some of the names are finalized already?

Paper Mario. That's it? No subtitle or anything? Huh.
Well that list he had was a PDF downloaded from the Nintendo press site that someone got a username and password somehow.
guest/nintendo pass and key have been around forever. :\

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Nikolay said:
QUOTE said:
I am hoping that the 3DS will have a decent amount of inbuilt storage so that a virtual console system can be set up. I think it would be good if they could implement a system that would allow users to link their wii account with the 3DS so that the games can be used on either one. I think that would go down quite well. I think this is the only way that the 3DS will get those titles as they are not (for lack of a better word) worthy to be marketed as an actual 3DS title.

I've read somewhere that it will have 2 GB built in.

LOL, that's the game cards:
Nintendo 3DS Game Card:
2 GB Max. at launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat