biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Hahah yesh! I love it! That used to be one of my favorite videos for the longest time lol

I only just saw it the other day when a mate posted it on Facebook. I'm old and behind the times, what can I say! lol

WhybashJesus-1.jpg

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TrolleyDave said:
Domination said:
Trolley converted to Christianity and is spreading religious propaganda in the EoF!

Report? Y/N

How about this one instead then Dommy mate, will this stop the reporting?

You are saying religions are bad? OMG YOU DESERVE A WARN!!!!!!!!

Wait, I do that too.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:
TrolleyDave said:
Domination said:
Trolley converted to Christianity and is spreading religious propaganda in the EoF!

Report? Y/N

Wait, I do that too.

I was gonna post one about Buddhism but I don't have the heart to insult it. Apart from the not eating meat thing it's a great religion! If only Confucism and Buddhism were the major religions the world would be a much better place.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TrolleyDave said:
Domination said:
TrolleyDave said:
Domination said:

Report? Y/N

Wait, I do that too.

I was gonna post one about Buddhism but I don't have the heart to insult it. Apart from the not eating meat thing it's a great religion! If only Confucism and Buddhism were the major religions the world would be a much better place.
Actually, Buddhism only bans beef.

I'm legally Buddhist/Taoist but I eat meat like no ones business(Including beef).
tongue.gif

I actually like the occult religions the most. They are the most humane in ideology, they don't ask people to be hypocrites.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:

I'm legally Buddhist/Taoist but I eat meat like no ones business(Including beef).
tongue.gif

I actually like the occult religions the most. They are the most humane in ideology, they don't ask people to be hypocrites.

Ah my mistake then, I thought Buddhism banned the eating of any living animal. I prefer the philosophical religions myself. Admittedly I only know the very basics of what Buddhism is about, I'm more into the philosophy behind it. I like Confucism because it promotes pondering and thinking. Not really keen on the whole Christianity/Islam religions though, too political.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TrolleyDave said:
Domination said:

tongue.gif

Ah my mistake then, I thought Buddhism banned the eating of any living animal. I prefer the philosophical religions myself. Admittedly I only know the very basics of what Buddhism is about, I'm more into the philosophy behind it. I like Confucism because it promotes pondering and thinking. Not really keen on the whole Christianity/Islam religions though, too political.

Actaully I think you are not wrong... Some Buddhists are strict vegetarians, I dunno if it's just the Chinese Buddhists who ban beef(at least, in Singapore). I lived for 10+ years without beef
frown.gif
Beef is my favourite meat.

Not keen on the christian/islam/etc. either, too hypocritical, and how they base they religion off a book by some unknown(or unproven) authors is ridiculous. Buddhism is more of ideology and philosophy, I like it very much, though I still would never believe in it. The eighteen levels of hell sounds more cruel than Christian hell.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:
Actaully I think you are not wrong... Some Buddhists are strict vegetarians, I dunno if it's just the Chinese Buddhists who ban beef(at least, in Singapore). I lived for 10+ years without beef
frown.gif
Beef is my favourite meat.

Not keen on the christian/islam/etc. either, too hypocritical, and how they base they religion off a book by some unknown(or unproven) authors is ridiculous. Buddhism is more of ideology and philosophy, I like it very much, though I still would never believe in it. The eighteen levels of hell sounds more cruel than Christian hell.

Beef is great! Very versatile and tastes awesome! I think Chinese Buddhism differs from the original Indian Buddhism in some ways. It was more evolved by the time it hit China and incorporated alot of local customs/traditions/beliefs. It's a really adaptable religion. Isn't that what Journey to the West was about? I know it was a legend, but the journey was about going to India to find the scriptures to see how Buddhism was supposed. Or something like that anyway.

Yeah the Chinese version of Hell is alot more cruel than the Christian/Islamic versions, but it's also alot more original and well thought out! The Judaic/Christian/Islamic versions are pretty generic. The Judaic/Christian versions are all about damnation and torture and the Islamic is just about eternal burning in fire. I like how the Chinese version talks about tailoring the punishment to your sins (if I'm remembering right, it was ages ago that I learnt about this stuff). Plus, don't the Chinese teach forgiveness and compassion while the Judaic based ones (which Islam is one of) preach capital punishment for stuff like adultery and blasphemy?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Domination said:
Lolcrazyman.
They don't ask you to be hypocritical, they just ask you to deal with evil spirits.

And besides, this is EoF. Stop your your sensible discussion!
mad.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Domination said:
Lolcrazyman.
They don't ask you to be hypocritical, they just ask you to deal with evil spirits.

And besides, this is EoF. Stop your your sensible discussion!
mad.gif

Uhm, what? You know that Occultism is more than just Satanism don't you? Paganism is considered an occult religion, so are alot of the spiritual religions. Anything that isn't Judaic based (Christianity, Islam, Mormon etc) is considered Occult.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь