Netflix's The Witcher TV show has already been renewed for a season 2

TcMoW0v.png

As each day passes, excited fans and dubious onlookers get one step closer to finally being able to watch the upcoming Netflix adaptation of The Witcher. With the show's first season kicking off at the tail-end of 2019, the controversies will either alight once more, or be allayed. But there won't just be one season of the show, as Netflix has announced that Geralt's adventures have only just begun, confirming a second season for the series, which hasn't even aired a single episode yet. Whether or not the streaming giant's Witcher series will be good enough to get fans to stick around for a second season will be known, when the full first season releases on December 20th.

:arrow: Source

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have they ever made a show with tiddies in it? :>
I don't watch the most Netflix original programming but there were several ones with the odd flash, and going more notable then Altered Carbon was up there with the tamer 90s European Sci Fi (though nothing on the likes of Lexx), Sense8 had its moments, as did Bloodline and that Orange Is the New Black show seemingly featured a lot.
Scanning through the ever fun parental advisory section of IMDB for a few of the other shows on the list says they are not noted for absence either. If you have mostly only seen the Marvel stuff before now then don't base it on those.

Reactions: Godofcheese

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't watch the most Netflix original programming but there were several ones with the odd flash, and going more notable then Altered Carbon was up there with the tamer 90s European Sci Fi (though nothing on the likes of Lexx), Sense8 had its moments, as did Bloodline and that Orange Is the New Black show seemingly featured a lot.
Scanning through the ever fun parental advisory section of IMDB for a few of the other shows on the list says they are not noted for absence either. If you have mostly only seen the Marvel stuff before now then don't base it on those.

Oh my, I know what I'm going to watch these coming weeks lol

So hopefully the director for Witcher is not a total prude.

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Are you on a Kid profile lol Netflix has plenty of shows with nudity/sex aka tiddies :D

Edit: 30 seconds into the trailer lol

I guess it all comes to being interested in those shows too that actually show tiddies :/
also I totally missed that part in the trailer, maybe it was Supermans chin that got all of my attention lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Watchmen is awesome 👍