Hacking Discussion NEVER EVER RUN Anything misc on your nintendo switch and in general! here's example of classic case!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,436
  • Replies 46
  • Likes 3

Have you ever runned suspiciuis payload on your switch?

• YES AND MY SWITCH BRICC'KED

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • NO hell No

Votes: 107 87.7%

• Total voters

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
This is example of bad quality bashing
And? That doesn't mean you're not a shill.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Idk, really what's the harm in running random problems. Except for that briccmii program i ran that now all i get is a black screen. I really should have seen it coming
OP is attempting to implement a remote shell on your Switch, except he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing with his s00p3r 1337 Kali installation.

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
And? That doesn't mean you're not a shill.

OP is attempting to implement a remote shell on your Switch, except he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing with his s00p3r 1337 Kali installation.

No, he add the code on phyton payload launcher script, not on the Switch payload stage, basically if the code are fine this affect to the PC that run the payload launcher not the Switch.

It's just a example I guess, obviusly it don't gona work, he is using a local area IP address (192.168.1.59) and it's connecting to, not opening a server for incoming connections.

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also warning!

think frog is the only wet?!?

The problem on devices. Carrfull. The wallabies will know how the nees work.

Wait should I have started a new thread for this??

Last edited by Albytrozz,
D

Deleted User

OP
sorry i didn't replied yes msf is metasploit framework

No, he add the code on phyton payload launcher script, not on the Switch payload stage, basically if the code are fine this affect to the PC that run the payload launcher not the Switch.

It's just a example I guess, obviusly it don't gona work, he is using a local area IP address (192.168.1.59) and it's connecting to, not opening a server for incoming connections.

yep it's just example

I also warning!

think frog is the only wet?!?

The problem on devices. Carrfull. The wallabies will know how the nees work.

Wait should I have started a new thread for this??

i think you should know the powers of pepe the omega lord of the universe XD

and also forget to mention this was only example that everyone and also reminder should NOT download things from unknown sources and misc websites (and maybe fake guides?)....

anyway i created this example to show everyone that it's pretty easy to do that kind of stuff (:

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Albytrozz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy