New: 0865 - Battle Network Rockman EXE 3 Black (J)

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why did they just let the original series die? Or the Legends series? Even on their "30 years of Mega Man" banners they show MegaMan.EXE, not Mega Man the blue bomber... and it's been ages since the original making of Rockman&Forte, the last true original series game, and even then it's not part of the series (not numbered)...

Oh, well... at least I still have my old roms and The Mega Man Home Page... that Series subsite keeps all my cravings for the original in check...

-Tempest out.-

B

BooFoo

what is the difference between the original and this BLACk one?
unsure.gif

R

RockmanExE

Tempest, there is a major NetBattle tournament as a key plot point. It's called the N-1 Grand Prix (NetBattler #1) and it's quite good fun... It's a knockout tournament, which results in an evil plan by the WWW....

It's funny, whenever someone loses the floor opens up below them and they FLLLYYYY away...
happy.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It may sound like pokemon, but it's still a megaman.exe game. I'll give it a shot as well once the english version come out. I'm a little disapointed about the idea of a normal and blue version game but, who knowns, it might actually become a great game. After all, Metroid Prime did exceed our expectations when it came out despite the 3-D jump from the previous metroid games. Well, that how I see it...

J

jadaramiro

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP PPL ok readin the previous posts im not sure WHAT or WHERE is the WHITE VER. or is the WHITE VER. the original 1 dat doesn't say BLACK on it?

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a White/Black versions for the Japanese people. Then for the US/EUR they get the Blue/Normal copies.

They all have their differences, but Black/Blue is the best copy because the Giga Class and Navi chips are much better than the ones obtainable in White/Normal.
In other words, the US/Euro version of normal is the Jap version of White, and the US/Euro version of Blue is the Jap version of Black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    And has she put her boob away yet?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry:
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    I hope this is a dream and I'm not actually leaving messages for others to see. :ninja:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You are not.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: same lmao