i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
All right, I'm saving money for probably buying another console on december.

But since came some special New 3DSes editions, New 2DS, and the Switch, I can't decide what should I buy.
Originally I was going to buy it for some reason when I was with someone. I didn't liked the Switch, but eh, but since SMO came, that attracted a bit my attetion. Then I said "Why not?"
The only games that I like for Switch are:
Pokkén DX (the same as Wii U but cute)
SMO
MK8D same as pokkén duh
Spoon 2
Probably DOOM too.

But the problem with Switch:
I really DIDN'T like the idea for playing online and I'm not going to pay for playing online.
That's my only problem with Switch. That's the reason probably I didn't like it. Sometimes I want it and sometimes nah.

Meanwhile, since there are some special New 3DSes editions, and New 2DS:

New 3DS:
Special editions are so cool! Specially the SNES one!

New 2DS:
I like it! probably I would use it more often than the New 3DS I have.

I didn't dislike something from the New 3DS or the New 2DS. Just the C-Stick, but I never use that lol, even the 3D I never used it lol.

So, anyway, any recommendations? I'm stuck choosing one.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
"I would use it more often than the New 3DS I have."
If you already have a 3ds then get the switch. No use getting the same console twice. You'll have more options of games to choose from, with the 2 different nintendo consoles.

Reactions: Deleted User

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, I'm saving money for probably buying another console on december.

But since came some special New 3DSes editions, New 2DS, and the Switch, I can't decide what should I buy.
Originally I was going to buy it for some reason when I was with someone. I didn't liked the Switch, but eh, but since SMO came, that attracted a bit my attetion. Then I said "Why not?"
The only games that I like for Switch are:
Pokkén DX (the same as Wii U but cute)
SMO
MK8D same as pokkén duh
Spoon 2
Probably DOOM too.

But the problem with Switch:
I really DIDN'T like the idea for playing online and I'm not going to pay for playing online.
That's my only problem with Switch. That's the reason probably I didn't like it. Sometimes I want it and sometimes nah.

Meanwhile, since there are some special New 3DSes editions, and New 2DS:

New 3DS:
Special editions are so cool! Specially the SNES one!

New 2DS:
I like it! probably I would use it more often than the New 3DS I have.

I didn't dislike something from the New 3DS or the New 2DS. Just the C-Stick, but I never use that lol, even the 3D I never used it lol.

So, anyway, any recommendations? I'm stuck choosing one.
Switch

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Even though I'm very fond of fully hacked systems, get the switch, it has a big future ahead of it. The 3ds is riding off into the sunset.

Your paid online concern is a little silly. $20/yr for a bustling online scene or free for a ghostown. Not a hard choice.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I'm very fond of fully hacked systems, get the switch, it has a big future ahead of it. The 3ds is riding off into the sunset.

Your paid online concern is a little silly. $20/yr for a bustling online scene or free for a ghostown. Not a hard choice.
Ikr

Reactions: zoogie

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Switch all the way. The 3DS is approaching its EOL while the Switch is a brand new console that you can be sure it's going to be supported for many years from now on.

Also, unless you want to play it on the go, I'd highly suggest you to buy DOOM on a PC. It's a highly optimized game and has a version that uses the Vulkan API, which means that if your GPU supports it, then it will run well on old computers even if it's a fairly new game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro