retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bitonio6 said:
New release from retro... Thank's to him...
I hope his thread will continue
wink.gif

Yes, it will bitonio6, as long as everyone respects what I have asked and doesn't spam my thread with needless posts.

Also, there is no need for ANYONE to post a link to my new update here. I will be extremely PISSED if someone does!
hate2.gif
. Links will be updated when an Admin unlocks my thread for me.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
retrogamefan said:
bitonio6 said:
wink.gif

Yes, it will bitonio6, as long as everyone respects what I have asked and doesn't spam my thread with needless posts.

Also, there is no need for ANYONE to post a link to my new update here. I will be extremely PISSED if someone does!
hate2.gif
You have different way to ask about that...

But you know, i repeat, what i told you again and again,
some people here, dont like DSTT, they come only to kill it...

So, when you have a problem in your thread, ask a moderator to clean it

I ask moderator many times for your thread

Look Your game list in your "Changelog.txt" some mistake inside... (game release number)

About the list of the encrypted games, the CRC is for the encrypted or the decrypted games?

Thank you again for your great job
wink.gif

mathyuowns

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
bitonio6 said:
retrogamefan said:
bitonio6 said:
wink.gif

hate2.gif
You have different way to ask about that...

But you know, i repeat, what i told you again and again,
some people here, dont like DSTT, they come only to kill it...

So, when you have a problem in your thread, ask a moderator to clean it

I ask moderator many times for your thread

Look Your game list in your "Changelog.txt" some mistake inside... (game release number)

About the list of the encrypted games, the CRC is for the encrypted or the decrypted games?

Thank you again for your great job
wink.gif
ohnoes.png
whip.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Four new encrypted games in the list

5395-Camp Rock The Final Jam[E] [E86A1B97]
5396-Imagine Fashion Paradise[E] [08905B1F]
5397-Phineas and Ferb Ride Again[E] [43874F82]
5408-TouchMaster 4 Connect[E] [64EE7F6D]

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
With proper information and test, this is the four new game with CRC code, etc...

Code:
5394-Camp Rock - The Final Jam[E] -> Encrypted = [B4B16318] -> Decrypted = [E86A1B97]
5395-Imagine - Fashion Paradise[E] -> Encrypted = [1CBE4DF5] -> Decrypted = [08905B1F]
5396-Phineas And Ferb - Ride Again[E] -> Encrypted = [BCC558C2] -> Decrypted = [43874F82]
5408-TouchMaster 4 - Connect[E] -> Encrypted = [7A999D02] -> Decrypted = [64EE7F6D]

yaynds.gif

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Sorry, I have a little problem.

Why is the YSMenu.nds(TTMenu.dat) in "TTMenu v6.42" is different to YSMenu.nds which in "YSMenu for R4 Clones v6.42"?
I always use the same file in the past.

Thanks, bitonio6, I have posted it at Retro's thread.

longodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i get the dstt menu as the defaul menu instead of ysmenu? I downloaded the whole dstt 6.42 packet and put the ttmenu folder and dat file into the sd card,along with a separate folder for games. I have those three things on micro sd card. I tried what some have suggested here,renaming the dat file to nds. and also tried other ways which have been suggested. Anyone with the knowhow to help me get the dstt startup menu instead of the ysmenu with this great software? Great,great job by the person doing this. Thanks.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
longodongo said:
How do i get the dstt menu as the defaul menu instead of ysmenu? I downloaded the whole dstt 6.42 packet and put the ttmenu folder and dat file into the sd card,along with a separate folder for games. I have those three things on micro sd card. I tried what some have suggested here,renaming the dat file to nds. and also tried other ways which have been suggested. Anyone with the knowhow to help me get the dstt startup menu instead of the ysmenu with this great software? Great,great job by the person doing this. Thanks.
you want ysmenu or DSTT kernel?

longodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
longodongo said:
you want ysmenu or DSTT kernel? If by dstt kernel you mean i want the dstt display like if it were original dstt software on startup,then yes,that's what i want,and have been unsuccessful. It always starts up on ysmenu and then i have to boot up dstt kernel from there.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I tested the new pack from the 22th of december
and all the new games blocked (Freeze)

So, i copied all the files on my microSD, format with SDFormatter
And everything goes well now!

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
bitonio6 said:
I tested the new pack from the 22th of december
and all the new games blocked (Freeze)

So, i copied all the files on my microSD, format with SDFormatter
And everything goes well now!
I have the same problem in 6.40.
Then I do the way which like your solution in the past.

thomaskerrya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. I'm so sorry if this sounds really, really lame but I am just a simple, technically-challenged mother trying to fix her little girl's DSTT! I read that Lego Harry Potter is listed as fixed, but please would you be kind enough to tell me what I actually need to do?! I have a DSTT card with V1.17, about 40 games that work perfectly, I have the Harry Potter Lego rom downloaded - but how/what do I need to do now in order to get this game to work? I would be very grateful if you could either tell me or point me in the right direction. Many thanks and merry christmas. Kerry xxx

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download the files from this link:

http://filetrip.net/f23261-RetroGameFan-Fi...pdate-6-43.html

Extract the files using Winrar or another program. Once extracted, find the folder that says DSTT_DSTTi.
Find the subfolder that says TTMENU. Copy the contents of that subfolder to the root of the micro sd card and override the files already on the microsd card.

I assume you know how to copy the game onto the microSD card.

thomaskerrya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, OMG!!! Yay!!! Thank you sooooo much! I didn't realise it was that simple :-D You are a wonderful person and I am very grateful :-) (I've lost about four hours of my life today that I'll never get back, then I find you and it's all fixed in 30 seconds flat - but it's a learning curve!)Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;-) xxxxxxxxxx

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That is simply how to upgrade your files...

For the futur, you just need to replace three files

Extinfo.dat, infolib.dat & savlib.dat

That's all !

wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ