Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's the second expansion for GTA, succeeding the Lost and Damned. Once again it's only for Xbox 360, but still seems really funny.

"Now, the second and final expansion, which concerns criminal intrigue in Liberty City's high-end nightlife, has been definitively dated for October 29. It will be offered a la carte on Xbox Live for the price $19.99/MSP1,600 or at stores as part of the disc-based title Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City. Retailing for $39.99, the latter bundles the Ballad of Gay Tony with the Lost and Damned and, interestingly, does not require the original GTAIV to play, as the downloadable expansions do."

Source

This seems like a really funny game. I don't have a 360 myself, but I'd love to see this in action. The fact that it's been glorified as "gay" is something different from what you'd usually see in games.s

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This has been known info for a long time now. Thanks for the reminder however.

@Brian117: I do believe he was attempting to make a play on the game's title, har har.

I can see how it would be offensive however.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes it was known before e3 this year... the only bit of new information that has come out lately was the release date. they have yet to introduce what new weapons, vehicles, and game mechanics will be present... but we will find all that out in due time.

Posts merged

yes it was known before e3 this year... the only bit of new information that has come out lately was the release date. they have yet to introduce what new weapons, vehicles, and game mechanics will be present... but we will find all that out in due time.

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Exclusive bah and bah. That is a word they keep on throwing around to sell more. When the sales start to descent they make big fuzz and release it on other consoles.
I still got my GTA for Xbox 360 because of these DLC's, but havent had time to even finish the first DLC
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P