New Half-Life: Alyx mod will introduce a brand new campaign to the game

A mod for Half-Life: Alyx, called Half-Life Alyx: Levitation, is set to bring a whole new campaign to the game by "early Q3 2022." Coming free of charge to those who own the game, the campaign will run four to five hours and has Alyx explore a floating building and, as revealed in the above trailer, will feature Russel and G-Man from the official games. This mod comes courtesy of animator Corey Laddo and level designer Shawn Snelling (better known under the name FMPONE for his work in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community).

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Corey Laddo is a really talented fellow and i'd really recommend subscribing to him if you like half life animations (practically related to everyone's favorite inter-dimensional dealmaker GMan.)!
Talented is an understatement, the guy is an absolute legend with Half-Life animations. Always gets a laugh out of me.

I can't wait for this to come out!

Charli

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"free of charge for owners of the game" - well... it's a mod... it's not like they can just make a paid mod with the assets from HL:Alyx... ^^

The mod looks really amazing and ambitious in the trailer though! Looking forward to the release! :)

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"free of charge for owners of the game" - well... it's a mod... it's not like they can just make a paid mod with the assets from HL:Alyx... ^^

The mod looks really amazing and ambitious in the trailer though! Looking forward to the release! :)
I mean, wasn't Hunt Down The Freeman technically a paid mod using HL2 Assets?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It will be fine