Status
Not open for further replies.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OP updated guys, and WTF...they aren't even trying....:glare:
First I thought, when the bad bundles had arrived, and tried to convince myself that I'm wrong and they'll pull it together, but it seems that Humble Bundle it's getting worse and worse after each bundle..... ._. ...
Well duh. These only last one day, the bigger, better bundles will get full two-week releases. I said I expected all of these to be either shit or repeats much earlier in the thread :P

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already have grimrock and the $10 game does not look like something I would play, now to wonder if it is worth throwing a couple of pence at the main one.

Reactions: Attila13

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Eve online? Which is actually just a sample, as it works with monthly subscriptions?

Ugh...I'm starting to wonder why I even bother checking there on a daily basis. It's hard to say this is a sellout, considering it's still pretty cheap and most of it goes to charity, but it sure is busy blurring some lines... :unsure:

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eve online? Which is actually just a sample, as it works with monthly subscriptions?

Ugh...I'm starting to wonder why I even bother checking there on a daily basis. It's hard to say this is a sellout, considering it's still pretty cheap and most of it goes to charity, but it sure is busy blurring some lines... :unsure:
By beating the average you actually get a nice pack. It's not for everyone for sure, but for those that enjoy the type of game, it's a pretty good deal.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay...meanwhile, you now pay more for the average Napoleon: total war than you pay for the Napoleon: total war collection. In other words: I don't think the average is going below 7 bucks anymore. :P

I'll pass on this one. I bought one of them total war games when they were on sale last...erm...somewhere earlier this year. Haven't gotten around to install it yet, so I won't be missing out much. Besides...grand strategy games aren't games you "just play" for a bit. If you really want to play everything in the full bundle, you should probably take out a year or so in free game time...

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
OP Updated for the last time guys!
I left my final words there so go ahead and read it if you want, but I warn you, you need to check it out, because even a president would be proud of that speech! .... :creep:
Anyway...
I'll leave this open for one more day and after that I'm closing the thread!
Leave your thoughts about these past days about the bundles and such if you want to, until I close it down.

Well see you all later, we'll be meeting again soon on the next days of bundles, if there will ever be one again! :P

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sweet. Thanks for maintaining it. :)

BTW...the current bundle is back to its origins: a decent pack of lesser-known games on multiple platforms. Oh, and it has metal slug in it...

Reactions: Attila13

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not bad, I just noticed the weekly as well.

Nothing I especially want, indeed other the Metal Slug I have heard of none of it and most seem to be takes on concepts I have already played, but I might look back in when more is unlocked.

The weekly really is a good offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...