Not open for further replies.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The initial point of the humble bundle was that all of the games would be available DRM Free and for all platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux).
Well, I've gotten tons of HB's and most have been steam or origin.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Day 3 is worse than day 2... not my cup of tea , whatsoever....

Me and my son are enjoying Dead island though from the previous day , never played a zombies can run fast as feck game, there usually dormant slugs.. refreshing challenge.

Reactions: Satangel

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Day 3 is the worst bundle ever: content for a free-to-play that costs nearly as much as on steam.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
OP Updated. Bundle lame as hell.... meh....

Sorry guys with the late update...but I'm in my finals session for this years University and I had classes from 8 am up until 10pm today. :(
Sorry again. Tomorrow I'll be faster, because I'm free. :)

Edit:
Those of you interested, check the Weekly Bundle, it's much much better, if you don't already own those games! :)
It's called the "Humble Weekly Platforming".
206546-29ec841721313440e017c7799caec3215b5bedce.png
The Humble Contains:
Shank 2 + Soundtrack​
Blocks that Matter +Soundtrack​
BIT.Trip Runner+ Soundtrack​
Pay the average of 6$ and you'll unlock:
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien + Soundtrack​
Megabyte Punch + Soundtrack
Fly'n

Pay 10$ or more to unlock:
King Arthur's Gold
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition

All of the games are either redeemable on steam or are DRM- Free, except for Fly'n which is a Steam exclusive. Further more, all of the games are available on Windows, Mac and Linux except for Fly'n again which is Windows only and BIT.Trip Runner which isn't available on Linux.

But either way you look it, this Weekly it's light years better than the Humble Bundle of this day. This bundle would've been better for the 3rd day Humble Bundle and The Banner Sage for the Weekly in my opinion.
:arrow: Source

Reactions: Satangel

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP Updated. Bundle lame as hell.... meh....

Sorry guys with the late update...but I'm in my finals session for this years University and I had classes from 8 am up until 10pm today. :(
Sorry again. Tomorrow I'll be faster, because I'm free. :)
last week's weekly bundle was better. I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, 7th Guest, 11th hour, System Shock 2, etc.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
last week's weekly bundle was better. I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, 7th Guest, 11th hour, System Shock 2, etc.

Depends on what the end user prefers. :)
I myself like this one better! And as I stated in my post, it says clearly that it's much better than the today's daily bundle, not the last weeks weekly bundle...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
eh, since these are so short they'll probably all be reruns and/or shitty. Except maybe the very last one.

Reactions: Attila13

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, this bundle is worth it for the Hotline Miami game and soundtrack bundle alone. The other stuff is just a nice bonus.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
OP is updated guys.
Much better bundle than yesterday. It's a good enough little bundle, go check it out! :)
I agree. This was one of the first bundles I bought and I have some good memories on playing a lot of them:

-Dear Esther isn't so much a game as it is a visual novel. A description no doubtedly sounds dull (you walk through the environment and sometimes a voice will narrate some things), but it's far more engaging than it sounds. Not something for multiple playthroughs, though.
-Capsized is a simple platformer that's also controlled with a mouse. Not that great of a game, but not bad either. Kind of like Jazz Jack Rabbit
-Awesomenauts is just that: awesome. It's as fun to play as it looks, and it looks...well...awesome. 2D MOBA is the best description.
-Thomas Was alone...I'm actually on my second playthrough on this. Extra Credits was right: THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE ENGAGING CHARACTERS, GUYS! They're just a bunch of cubes and rectangles, but their personality is just charmingly fun.
-Little inferno: still haven't played it outside wiiu. It's just "burn stuff". Very original, and far less boring than it sounds. Oh, and it's from the makers of world of goo.
-Hotline miami: this game is just fucked up. But Gahars is right: this is worthy of the price all by itself.
-Proteus: erm...I don't know what to make of this one. I think it's meant as an exploration environment. It sure is trippy, but has no point by itself other than a tech demo.
-Tiny & Big...: don't let the title fool you: this is a very fun game. You have a sort of laserpointer gun that can splice the environment into pieces. And you need to do that in the correct angle to climb ledges and cross ravines. A surprisingly decent 3D puzzler
-English country tune: another puzzle game. A top down one. I absolutely suck at this kind of games. But at the same time, I'm glad I have a copy. :)
-Intrusion 2: this one I didn't like. It looks more like someone wanted to show off what he could do with a gamemaking program. metal slug is better in every way. And for that matter, capsized is better as well.
-Oil rush: I didn't get around to playing it (my graphic card kinda gave weird results), but it looks like a fully functional C&C kind of RTS. :)

Not to forget: windows, linux and mac on nearly all of the games. And DRM-free download as well as the soundtracks. :)

Damnit. I just bought it again for my second steam account. Here's hoping at least SOME of these games have local multiplayer. :P

EDIT: but honestly...why the hell are they rebundling this bundle NOW? With all this linux support, it would be the best kind of promotion when steamboxes are in stores. :unsure:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Several of these I had wanted to play, I did also want to play awesomenauts but I can live with the rest of those. Wonder if the dollars conversion charge will be more than what I paid.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...already had this bundle. Though I think Worms clan wars is a new addition (I don't have that game).

No short reviews this time, guys. Despite buying it earlier, I hadn't had the chance to play any of it (worms is something to have in case you have friends around).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...